JW Player is looking for a talented full-stack Software Engineer to join our rapidly growing team in our New York City headquarters. As a member of the Portal Team, you will be joining a small, collaborative team responsible for our internal and user-facing dashboards, our eCommerce and direct-sold payments systems, and our internal user account management APIs. This role will report to the Portal Team development manager.
In this role, you will:
• Work as part of a scrum team in an agile environment
• Build and maintain the Portal architecture, from our static Angular front end through to our RESTful Python API
• Develop new commercial features from our Product Backlog
• Prototype new ideas and explore new solutions to the growing list of challenges the Portal team is responsible for
• Strong relational database skills (MySQL a plus)
• Smart, and able to get things done
• BS in Computer Science or related field
• Familiarity building eCommerce platforms
• Comfortable in a fast-paced Agile environment
• Continuous delivery, test automation
If you've watched video on the web, you already know us. JW Player is based in Midtown New York City, conveniently located minutes from both Penn Station and Grand Central Station. Our ownership culture allows you to manage your own timelines and projects, all while being a part of the fastest growing tech industry - online video. Our flagship product - the JW Player - has over two million customers and streams billions of videos each month. It is used by a diverse group of publishers, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to individual bloggers. Our family of products also include video management, ads and analytics data; all key components of the video stack for publishers.
This job has been filled or removed by JW Player.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Full Stack Engineer, Portal job post.✕