Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform, reaching 750M unique visitors and serving over 300 billion recommendations every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies use Taboola to retain users on their site, monetize their traffic and distribute their content to drive high quality audiences. Publishers using Taboola include USA Today, NYTimes, TMZ, Politico.com, BusinessInsider, CafeMom, Billboard.com, Fox Television, Weather.com, Examiner, and many more.
You may have seen our tagline on many of our widgets out there -- Content You May Like.
Taboola’s Engineering Team builds high-scale, web and mobile e-commerce applications that run non-stop around the globe. We work in small collaborative teams to architect massively scalable and reliable systems.
As part of the Front End team you’ll create platform solutions that personalize Publisher pages. It helps if you know the common architecture of a distributed system and be able to build one, scale it up and fix any performance, scalability and reliability issues.
Development of highly scalable, highly reliable solutions, which serve billions of recommendations per day.
Work closely with Product to bring the best features to our customers
- Continously proven track record of major production launched applications
- Experience with cross browser and multi device development
- Experience in usability and emphasis on user experience
- Experience creating scalable APIs and understanding of caching mechanisms
- BS in Computer Science
- A strong understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, systems and applications programming and asynchronous programming
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for collaboration