We are looking for a passionate engineer to make an impact at Wish by engineering next generation tools for Relevance Engineering. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys engineering complex systems, taking ownership over projects and building features at all levels of the stack. The person should be a good full stack engineer with hands on experience in both frontend and backend technologies. As an Engineer on the Relevance team, you will be impacting Wish’s personalization technologies and our ability to engage the users.
What you'll do:
- Have a critical role in building and maintaining a set of tools to support personalization and machine learning algorithm development
- Manage all technical aspects of relationships with different stakeholders and take ownership of the implementations
- Work with ML Engineers, Data Scientists, QA etc. teams to take any project from inception to completion
- Own data pipeline and reporting for tracking performance of the tools
Who you are:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Python, Mongo DB and RDBMS / SQL
- Self motivated, relentlessly focused on impact and able to operate under a great deal of independence
- Passionate about e-commerce and improving personalizations
Wish, is transforming the way the world shops by offering a convenient and personalized mobile shopping experience. Our mission is to offer an unlimited selection of affordable quality goods to be accessible for everyone on a global scale. We selectively bring together world-class technical talent that are passionate about connecting relevant products to value conscious consumers all over the world!
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.