The Okta web development team is looking for an experienced web developer to join the team responsible for Okta’s marketing websites. Your work will be the front and center to millions of our web users and you will have an opportunity to shape and scale our websites.
The ideal candidate will share our passion and will join a detail-driven web marketing team. You have a good eye and you care about details.
You are eager to learn; our tools and processes are constantly evolving. We are looking for someone who is open, honest, and positive about taking on new challenges and learning as they go.
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested front-end code (React/JS, HTML, and CSS)
- Assist with converting existing websites to JAMstack
- Design and prototype new features, while delivering improvements and optimizations to existing web properties
- Work on new projects and maintain our website with fresh eyes. You will develop, design, implement and ship updates daily
- Collaborate with web producers, designers, marketers, and engineering
- Build web pages and amazing web experiences by developing and implementing front-end web code to design/code standards in clean, semantic code
- Manage integrations and APIs
- Create and maintain documentation
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies
- Actively participate in all development lifecycle activities like release planning, coding, testing, and deployment
- Assist in the evaluation, development, and roll out of new development technologies, tools and frameworks
- Implement A/B test using various tools
- 2+ years experience with a LAMP stack CMS, like WordPress/Drupal
- Theme UI or similar, GraphQL (integrating with headless/decoupled CMS), REST APIs, bit.dev, Storybook
- Experience with Gatsby
- Experience with design tools, such as Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, InDesign
- Passion for web development and marketing
- Strong front-end development skills
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.