Are you ready to join a software team whose work is revolutionizing the way consumers interact with and use energy? If you love solving complex problems and building highly scalable, distributed systems, then Tendril is the place for you.
Our market position is expanding and we have some major Mobility and Customer Facing initiatives happening in 2016. We are rapidly adding customers and collecting tons of data. Big Data. We solve hard problems and empower our utility partners and their customers to use energy more effectively. We think about how to scale teams and data.
If this intrigues you, we are looking for skilled individuals who love to think about big data, write high-quality testable code, and employ the craft of software development. We need motivated developers who are excited about working in an open, highly collaborative, agile environment with a leading-edge technology stack.
What You’ll Do
- Work directly as an integral member of our Tendril development team in Denver.
- Help develop new Web Applications leveraging a modern technology stack.
What We're Looking For
- Hands-on experience building interactive web applications.
- Deep understanding of UI/UX and how it relates to a customer's needs.
- Cross-functional teams experience (Product, Design).
- Strong ability to drive complex technical solutions deployed at an enterprise level.
- Self-starter who can work with minimal guidance but strong communication.
What You Bring To Tendril
- You have been building things for the web for at least 3 years.
- You have experience working with UI/UX developers and the initiative to contribute to the design process -- you don't just wait for a bunch of comps before you get involved.
- You test your code and stand behind it in production.
- You understand RESTful web APIs, because you help design them.
- You have a solid understanding of the back-end and are willing to dive down the stack.
- You keep up-to-date with what's going on in front-end development, including; the new shiny things that browsers are adding to their platforms.
- You are eager to both learn from and educate the team
- You have hands-on experience with SOA architectures and systems.
- If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
What Makes Working at Tendril Awesome...
Tendril’s high energy, sometimes silly, fast-paced work environment will keep you engaged, motivated, and well fed. Work-life balance is a core priority at Tendril. We work hard and we play hard and often the two overlap. We love our dogs and bring them to work with us. We host family events and adult parties. We contribute to the community, we volunteer, and we mentor. Plus, we offer a ton of great benefits, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a generous employer contribution;
- An innovative paid time off policy with no limit to vacation or personal days;
- A generous stock options plan and a 401(k) plan;
- A kitchen stocked with breakfast and lunch food, coffee, sodas, snacks, and adult beverages;
- An open office environment where ideas flow among marketers and developers, product managers and support reps, who sit shoulder-to-shoulder collaborating and challenging and encouraging each other.
About the Tendril Team
Our people make Tendril great. We are a company of super stars working together on interesting things and achieving exceptional results. Each one of us contributes to our strong company culture, led by a visionary yet tactical management team. Tendril offers our people the chance to grow professionally while working with colleagues they like and respect on work that stretches their brains and grows their skills. We are connected by a desire to innovate and a goal of helping the environment by changing the behaviors of energy consumers. And we like to laugh.