We are looking for an engineer to help us enhance and maintain our unique platform. You will be responsible for helping us build new features and maintain existing ones. Help improve the team performance. Work closely with our product team to build the best possible solution. Contribute to our component library and style guide where you will have an impact across multiple production apps.
- Proven knowledge crafting and building web applications
- Working knowledge in at least one of the following React - Java - Go
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and preprocessors
- Working knowledge in component-driven architecture
- Experience of RESTful APIs design
- Working knowledge of Relational DBs
- Strong attention to detail to produce high quality code
It's a Plus
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Ability to explore and learn new technologies
- Experience in NoSQL DBs
- Familiarity with common design patterns and core concepts of functional programming
- Experience in React, Redux, ES6, Babel (stage-2), and Webpack
- Experience with common dev tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Gradle, Maven, etc.