Ruangguru is a tech-enabled education company that provides a one-stop learning experience for students to have better access to quality content and service. Ruangguru has allowed students to access better quality educational content in the form of learning videos, question banks, test-prep materials, and study notes. Ruangguru platform has been proven to not only help families reduce the cost for education, but also elevate student outcomes.
- You will build & maintain web platforms, mobile-web applications and internal productivity tools for all departments in Ruangguru.
- Partner and collaborate with other teams to improve their efficiency and productivity with technology.
- You will build, maintain and improve business-critical systems and integrations.
- Heavily involves on end to end project development, from gathering user insight, planning to release.
- Researching technical solutions to business problems.
- Writing user documentation and operational guideline to ensuring the systems you build are maintainable long-term.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, and learning experience.
- Work with other division teams to design a better flow process
- Fast learner on learning new technology
- Experience in modern programming frameworks, combination of platforms is a plus, such as Rails/Go, ReactJS, Kotlin, Swift, SQL Database, etc.
- Experience building end-to-end applications, scripting or B2B SaaS.
- Good communication skill to partner effectively with cross functional team.
- Proven ability to work independently, must be a self-motivated self-starter who can initiate ideas and take ownership of work.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze the problems.
- You have passion in learning, improving and contributing to projects with a strong sense of ownership