The PRX Resource Development team is looking for a Fundraising Operations Intern in our Boston office who will report to the Director of Digital Fundraising and will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of the micro giving program at PRX such as:
- Document, identify, and establish best practices for donor retention, acquisition, and stewardship to meet defined revenue goals for the micro-giving program
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of periodic fundraising events centered around PRX properties, including but not limited to Radiotopia and The World
- Follow up on customer and donor questions and issues
- Assist in the creation and delivery of communication materials to donors and the public using Campaign Monitor, PRX’s email client
- Create, maintain, and report on donor records and customer service history using PRX’s CRM and ZenDesk ticketing system
- Gather data, analyze cost and labor efficiencies, recommend improvements in current procedures
- Support the execution of fulfillment strategies related to fundraiser premiums Manage data related to recurring member program, collecting current financial data as needed, process annual premiums, send annual notices, make changes to donor giving, and recapture lost donors
- Assist in the execution of monthly reminder communications related to non-recurring donations
- Participate and support the facilitation of events related to micro giving and major giving programs
The ideal candidate is adaptable to a variety of technology platforms, well organized, and self-motivated. You’ll make a great candidate for this position if you have…
- Excellent writing skills, including the ability to adapt quickly to new information
- Collaborative spirit that can manage complexity and communicate clearly
- Fluent in conducting and compiling online research
- Solution-oriented with excellent organizational skills (e.g. highly detail-oriented)
- Mature and self-confident, able to work independently
- Proficient (or a quick learner) in the following systems: Salesforce, Zendesk, Campaign Monitor, and Asana.
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office 365, performing internet research
- Experienced and proficient with CRM database platforms like Zoom and Slack
Please apply by Friday, June 26.
This is a 15-20 hour/week position that pays $15/hour.
The internship will begin mid-April and is a 6-month commitment.