aPriori delivers strategic insights for Manufacturers to continuously decide how to design a product and where to manufacture it to optimize cash flow, accelerate revenue growth, and improve margin. This unique collaborative platform combines Product Cost Management, Design for Manufacturability and Sustainability, and Supplier Collaboration capabilities. The platform includes more than 450 manufacturing process simulation and more than 80 regional economic models to yield insights that accelerate time to market by 20% while achieving hundreds of millions of dollars in cost savings and decreased CO2 footprint.
A team environment where your experience is valued, your voice is heard, and the work that you do makes an impact for our customers and employees.
aPriori offers competitive compensation and unique benefits including aPriori days in a dynamic, growing, innovative environment!
The Gainsight Administrator is a remote positon in India.
The Gainsight Administrator is responsible for the architecture and configuration of their environment. The Gainsight Administrator will coordinate internally to help identify the sources, metrics, frequency, and granularity of their data.
The Gainsight Administrator will identify which processes to rollout and when. You will also help determine the most significant contributors to overall customer health and learn how to configure a customer health scorecard that reflects your customer data. Similarly, you’ll develop a keen understanding of aPriori’s sources of risk (of churn) as well as positive trends. Using this information, you’ll design business rules that analyze our customer data, and trigger actions for the customer success team to proactively engage with customers.
• Proactively offer recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures for CS
• Responsible for architecture and configuration of Gainsight for the customer success organization
• Implement and maintain customer success programs.
• Partner with CS Operations to elevate the necessary metrics and data points to inform the business about the performance of our customer success organization
• Capture business requirements from key CS stakeholders to ensure that all improvements are designed with the Customer in mind
• Design business rules that analyze customer data and trigger actions for the CS team to proactively engage with customers and enable our CS team to scale.
• Coordinate and align with internal teams, such as IT, Sales, Cloud, Finance, and Operations teams, to configure and develop the Gainsight environment to meet the needs of CS
• Lead functional interaction with Gainsight
• Organize trainings and perform change management efforts to optimize the success of the Gainsight platform
• Monitor system performance and provide day-to-day end user support to all levels of the CS organization
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
• Ability to work successfully with remote business and technical teams
• Ability to help develop tech stack strategy while executing on deliverables
• Understanding of common data modeling concepts and technologies. (Database design, SQL, etc.)
• You have experienced the pace of a high-growth company and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities and deadlines
• You are an exceptional analytical & problem- solver driven to deliver excellent service to your internal customers
• You are highly organized and use proven project management methodologies to execute on deliverables, manage risks and communicate with functional leaders and stakeholders
• You can effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders, and possess the patience and skill to clearly articulate technical information to non-technical stakeholders
• Self-starter who takes the initiative to bring solutions to a complex problem
Education and Experience:
• 2-3+ years Gainsight CS administration
• Gainsight Certified Administrator
• Experience implementing technology and gathering/documenting business requirements
• Experience with Data integrations, e.g. using the Gainsight IPA and/or other methods
• Knowledge of client success business function, including key metrics, processes, and general best practices to drive operational excellence
• Experience with PX, Renewal Center, and Relationships strongly preferred
• Salesforce.com Service Cloud experience a plus
India PDP (Personal Data Protection) Bill- https://prsindia.org/billtrack/the-personal-data-protection-bill-2019
aPriori considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, pregnancy, age, military veteran status, or disability.