At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw. As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognized as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine and as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list.
About the position
Showpad’s Field Operations Team empowers our GTM organization by offering technology, data and services that enable them to engage with prospects and customers to drive momentum and growth.
Using strong business expertise and technical proficiencies, the Gainsight Administrator will identify, evaluate and configure tools and processes that meet business user requirements. The Gainsight Administrator is also expected to lead tool related projects and initiatives that enable continued growth and efficiencies.
● Responsible for the administration, configuration and maintenance of Gainsight for the Customer Success organization
● Design and deliver new programs in Gainsight for the Global CS teams
● Prepare training materials for Gainsight users and advise on best practice utilization
● Assist the Salesforce administrator as needed
● Manage the administration, configuration, and maintenance of other Customer Success & Sales related tools such as Outreach
● Capture business requirements from key stakeholders and coordinate with internal teams that may be impacted by changes proposed
● Monitor system performance and provide day to day end user support
● Acting as a process and functional guide to the Sales & CS teams, including but not limited to license management, troubleshooting, tool enhancements and day to day tool administration.
● Assistance with creating, establishing and managing processes for Showpad’s Sales and Customer Success methodology, with a goal of increasing upsell potential, churn/downsell risk detection, forecast accuracy and customer satisfaction/retention.
● Partner with RevOps analyst & Project Managers to find opportunities for process improvement and efficiency, suggest system automation solutions to business problems or opportunities.
● Participates in user meetings and presents issues and solutions both orally and in writing.
● Preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary. Can include but not limited to training on the use of CRM, the demonstration of best practices and CSM or Sales Methodology, as well as new process introductions.
● Develop comprehensive reporting on usage to support the business and ensure adoption as well as compliance. Skills and qualifications we are looking for:
● Familiarity with Sales & Customer Success Tools
● Problem-solving skills with the ability to intuitively diagnose issues using data, attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness and follow-through
● Effective as both an individual contributor and team player
● 1-2 years Gainsight admin experience required (certification a plus)
● 1-2 years Salesforce admin experience (certification a plus)
● 2 years prior experience in SaaS business
● Advanced reporting experience in Salesforce, Gainsight and Excel (BI tool experience a plus)
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.