We are looking for an audio programmer to join a group of talented developers who share a passion for creating AAA quality games.
Salary: £30,000 - £80,000 per annum (dependent on skill set and experience)
What you'll do
- Work closely with Code Leadership to plan, estimate, and write high-quality performant Audio systems.
- Design, write and test efficient code that meets and exceeds internal quality criteria.
- Contribute to regular code reviews, championing code quality and best practices.
- Writing, supporting, and extending VO, Localisation, and Dialogue systems.
- Understanding of what makes a game sound and feel great. A critical ear is a must.
- Solid understanding of advanced audio concepts (mixing, signal flow, 3D positional audio, occlusion, obstruction, audio propagation, data compression, reverb, reflections, streaming and memory footprint, etc.)
- 3+ years of games industry experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of C++
- Experience working with Wwise Audio middleware.
- Annual Bonus
- Share Incentive Plan
- Competitive Pension
- Flexible Working
- 27 Days Holiday, including your birthday, a duvet day and Christmas
- Visa Sponsorship and relocation support to the UK
- And more!