Headquartered in New York and with offices in three states, Hometeam transforms the in-home care and aging experience by providing clients with personalized care planning, expert caregiver matching, custom mobile technology, and proactive care management to improve older adults’ health and well-being while giving their families peace of mind.
What we're looking for:
We’re looking for entrepreneurs to launch Hometeam in new cities across the country. As the General Manager of a new Hometeam region, you will be fully responsible for the development and growth of our company in one of the largest metro areas in the country. You will own all aspects of the business, including supply, demand, and partnership creation, and will ultimately be responsible for the P&L and the continued growth and success of this market.
- Oversee all operations of a rapidly scaling business, including full P&L ownership
- Hire, train, and onboard the first caregivers and nurses to ensure quality and work out kinks in the local model; then provide ongoing support and leadership to the Hometeam local team
- Ensure compliance with state health departments and manage state-level political relationships
- Communicate product and process needs to HQ and work with engineering to deliver on them
- Initiate creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns
- Split your time between learning the business at Hometeam HQ in NYC and supporting your team on the ground; plan to spend up to 30% of your time traveling
- Grow revenue and the total number of families we serve!
- 5-7+ years of consulting, marketing or operations management experience
- Demonstrated leader & people manager with off-the-charts EQ and communication skills; has experience building, managing, and inspiring teams
- Metrics- and process-driven, passionate about numbers as well as people
- Comfortable switching between high-level, strategic business objectives and specific, tangible and sometimes messy day-to-day operations
- Invigorated by the energy and pace of a startup and willing to dive in and get hands-on to solve problems
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make big partnerships happen
- Creative, solutions-driven mindset: experimentation is the name of the game!
- Passionate about our mission and our desire to transform homecare
- Local knowledge/background is a plus
Hometeam is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.