With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
About the role:
The Partner team at Icertis is responsible for generating revenue by working with leading ISVs (independent software vendors) and other partners to execute joint sales motions and marketing strategies to grow market share and differentiate Icertis in the market. Reporting to the Vice President, Technology Partnerships, this role serves as the global leader for Icertis' partnership with Salesforce, heading our strategy and execution to optimize value and impact to one of our largest, most strategic partnerships. It is a builder opportunity for someone excited to work closely with a leading global software company in creating, closing and growing sales opportunities.
A home base of Seattle or San Francisco is preferred, but open to other remote locations. #LI-Remote.
What you will do:
- Build out successful alliance with leading global SaaS and cloud platform Salesforce in the customer relationship management (CRM), and Salesforce Cloud space by generating a win-win go-to-market strategy
- Drive sales with and through partner; carry a co-sell and referral quota
- Expand partnership into new parts of Salesforce by leveraging executive relationships and proven track-record
- Develop and own relationships with partner sales leadership, solution engineers, solution managers
- Drive partner sales outcomes through Icertis' matrixed partner sales organization
- Collaborate with Icertis Product teams to develop and execute a vision for solution integration across Salesforce’s comprehensive cloud platforms
- Drive high impact opportunities with partner to deliver differentiated joint solutions with Icertis’ industry leading Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) platform
- Collaborate with Sales to drive high-impact and effective co-selling motions for win/win results
- Develop/ deliver the supporting sales enablement training, assets and materials
- Work closely with Marketing to drive joint thought leadership and lead-generating campaigns
- Develop joint annual partner business plans and quarterly sales plans to establish joint commitments. Drive regular business and pipeline review cadence track progress and execute appropriate actions
What you will bring:
- Minimum 5+ years demonstrated success in enterprise SaaS sales and 10+ years in business development with an outstanding “Builder” mentality and execution track record
- Experience working with Salesforce, the Salesforce cloud platform and surrounding partner ecosystem
- Demonstrated, referenceable experience leading the development, negotiation and close of complex, cloud software partner deals with proven ability to open doors, network and forge relationships
- Strong program and project management skills, ability to direct cross-functional processes and teams
- Proven success managing in matrixed organizations
- Excellent listening, communication, presentation, problem solving, and time management skills with a record of sound business logic
- Enthusiasm, energy, creativity and drive. Proven self-starter with a deep sense of urgency to drive smart actions and outcomes
- Aligned to values of Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
- Technical or business undergraduate degree required. MBA preferred
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
• Stock options and shared ownership in the company
• Flexible work location (role dependent), with work from home allowance
• Paid maternity and paternity leave
• 4th of July week off – paid
• Extensive remote onboarding program and virtual employee engagement events
This specific role might not be for you, but maybe you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please forward this opportunity to anyone who wants to help Transform the Foundation of Commerce!
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]