Planday's workforce management platform improves the lives of shift workers across the globe by digitizing and integrating systems and administrative tasks; helping save time and money to focus on the things that really matter.
At the core of Planday’s engine is a Sales team that drives the continual scaling of our business and our product, and in 2020 Planday's growth strategy has seen our lead generation turn actively outbound.
In this model, the newly created Sales Development Representative (SDR) role becomes integral to the success of Planday as the starting point for revenue generation. To act on marketing-driven leads and to supply senior Account Executives with healthy pipelines of opportunity, we are now building a team of SDRs to focus on our German market.
As a Planday SDR, you will work with a deeply established brand in our target industries to consistently:
- Research new markets, build pipelines of potential leads, identify points of contact within target companies and reach out to prospective clients via outbound calls, emails and social media
- Nurture relationships with prospective customers by identifying business objectives and pain points that Planday can deliver solutions to; eventually delivering qualified appointments to Planday's Account Executives
- Exceed both personal and team targets, set not just for product adoption results but also result-oriented activites
- Act as the face of Planday in the social media landscape: an expert on our brand, business, and SaaS industry news
You are our ideal Sales Development Representative, if you have:
- Native-level fluency and communication, presentation and relationship-building skills in English, as well as German
- At least 6-12 months of success and experience in an outbound sales role, based on cold-calling and self-prospecting in the small and/or mid-range business sectors, and ideally with a SaaS product base
- Hands-on, activity-based experience with Salesloft, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and/or other sales platforms
- A strong ambition in the sales career space, propelling you towards achievement of constant lead generation and client contact, and the confidence to be measured by clear, competitive success criteria within a revenue structure
We are open to hear from candidates with working experience in fields comparable to sales (recruitment, real estate, etc) but the carryover of your skills and your motivation to get into sales will need to be clear.
- For the German market, our first priority goes to candidates who would be based locally in Hamburg; however we are also open to consider German-speaking candidates currently located elsewhere in Germany, or in Copenhagen
- As a German SDR you will take a lead role in one of Planday's largest markets, working under the mentorship of Michael Haladyn and a team of seasoned Account Executives towards a strongly commission-incentivized salary
- This is an ideal opportunity if you are an early-career salesperson interested in aligning your own career development with a product closely focused on bettering the lives and careers of others