Position: Sr Manager, Mid-Market Marketing EMEA
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Fluent in German with experience of managing marketing campaigns in Germany.
Imagine, for a moment, your dream marketing job. You’d probably want to market a high-tech, market-leading product in a red-hot industry. You’d of course want to be part of an awesome collaborative team but have the autonomy to make your own success. You’d want to hang out with colleagues from all around the globe in a cool office space with ocean views - where people munch fruit all day and play foosball when they need a break.
Oh, and you’d be right on the beach, of course.
Ready to join us?
As our Senior Manager for EMEA in Barcelona, you’ll be vital to the continued expansion of our Mid-Market business around the world. You’ll work with a fantastic international team, and you’ll be rewarded for excellence.
- Develop and implement an integrated multi-channel marketing plan that will support MM business across EMEA
- Create, implement and monitor EMEA Demand Generation Strategy
- Liaising with internal product teams in order to establish successful launches for new products to the market via a robust GTM framework
- Liaise with commercial teams to understand business priorities and deliver marketing activities to achieve business objectives
- Partner with RMD EMEA to deliver business growth and execute MM expansion plans in EMEA
- Engage with and position our products clearly and effectively in front of target audiences in order to generate revenue. Work with local PR teams and agencies to execute mid-market media campaigns
- Work with recruitment team to plan and launch recruitment marketing campaigns
- Closely track industry and product trends to stay at the top of your game
- Be inspired by ocean views and 360° panoramas from our offices in the Mapfre Tower
- Apply sunscreen
In exchange, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation, because you’re the best
- Career advancement and global mobility opportunities
- Medical and dental insurance to maintain your client-facing smile
- Generous vacation policy (although who wants to leave Spain?)
- Game and sports area when you need a break
- Daily lunch vouchers to keep you going
Required Experience, Education & Skills:
- Proven track record in leading a team within a fast paced environment and have examples of team collaboration
- Minimum 4/6 years’ experience in a B2B marketing role in Adtech
- Examples of creation, implementation and monitoring of successful Marketing Strategy
- Proven experience of delivering client events (online & offline), content marketing (using all digital channels including social media), customer retention & upsell, demand gen & stakeholder management
- Excellent business acumen
- Educated to degree level in marketing or similar