Today, billions of lives are cut short by illness. Unfulfilled dreams, uncompleted work, time spent with loved ones — think what we could collectively achieve if we all lived longer. Huma partners with scientists, technologists, healthcare, and pharma professionals to understand, treat, and ultimately prevent ill health. Giving knowledge and power to those with medical conditions, while saving clinicians time, energy, and valuable resources.
At Huma, you’ll be working on a mission to create a world where we all collectively benefit from the data we individually generate – where we can all live our longest, fullest lives.
Joining our Customer Success team you will ensure patients and clinicians are supported throughout the deployment. You are a product evangelist who understands the ins and outs of our product. Working closely with our commercial, technology and product team you ensure clinicians and patients have a stellar experience with our products while keeping a continuous improvement mindset.
What you will be doing
- Provide virtual training sessions for healthcare professionals on both the patient and clinician solutions
- Organise and contribute to the creation of user training materials
- Provide technical customer support for all clients including answering FAQ’s and troubleshooting issues with Tech and Engineering
- Assist in the configuration of the Huma solution to fit the needs of the client
- Work alongside our Product & Tech teams to create deployments and implement those solutions in the required setting
Your Skills & Capabilities
- 3+ years experience in Customer Success or a similar role
- Excellent written and spoken German language skills required
- Experience in SaaS or technology required; healthcare experience is a bonus
- Must have experience working across multiple teams to provide solutions to our clients in a timely manner
- Previous experience engaging with clients on a regular basis (gathering feedback, ongoing reviews of the deployment)
- A passion for digital health
Playing to your strengths
- Self-starter - to be able to hit the ground running and lead growth of BioBeats and Huma
- Resilience - to show adaptability and emotional intelligence
- Vision - imagine what is possible and drive our business forward
- Sense of urgency – to be able to meet ambitious targets within time-sensitive projects
- Communication - open and clear communicator who is confident but listens with fairness
- Flexibility – ability to deal with ambiguity without losing drive or purpose
Come join us!
We believe magic happens when you bring together diverse ideas, experiences, and styles. We want to create a world where people live longer, fuller lives, and to do that well we need a team that represents all of the people and communities who use our solutions. We are an environment where everyone has the opportunity to do their best work.
If there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please get in touch.
To all recruitment agencies: Medopad does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Medopad employees or any other organization location. Medopad is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.