The largest global events management platform draws a crowd of interesting accounting and finance challenges and opportunities. We’re seeking a GL accountant to join our global accounting team, reporting from Ireland.
We have a strong accounting and finance operations organization with team members in San Francisco, US remote, Ireland and Argentina. Our talented team reliably handles the finance and accounting needs of a global ticketing platform handling billions of dollars of transactions annually.
You will be responsible for maintaining sections within the general ledger for our consolidated business and performing monthly closing procedures in order to enable high-quality financial reporting. You’ll collaborate closely with your team members in Ireland, the US and Argentina. You will also facilitate the completion of statutory compliance requirements of certain legal entities in our EU & APAC region.
- Perform month-end close procedures for the consolidated ledger including month-end journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations and supporting schedules
- Support relationships and compliance activities of external auditors; assist with audit queries within your areas when necessary for both the global and statutory audits
- Managing local statutory requirements for certain entities in the EU & APAC region
- Support the Accounting team with various analysis and ad hoc projects
THE SKILL SET
- Recently qualified accountant
- Comfortable with working in an international environment
- Enthusiastic, upbeat, and positive with the ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to research discrepancies and solve problems
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new software quickly
- Solid Excel knowledge
- Great analytical skills
- Workday Financials experience