Glint helps you see into your organization in revolutionary ways, giving you the power to create real impact on employee engagement, retention and business performance. Glint leverages real-time people data to give leaders and managers a holistic view of an organization’s health, the insight to predict problems, and direction to take action. Glint was acquired by LinkedIn in November 2018, to accelerate LinkedIn's commitment to helping organizations hire, engage, and develop their people. https://www.glintinc.com/" shash="uxOaACMsVsz12ERNYO58kzB+/XWwiZ94BzvSTbZS76E9aS69elTzK5yNTI8dgXjrk+gDhobaesJxlc3wogtoa1cNSczGc5fYur9Ks7LfZHzvlzt2usZvFyG/q2ZmQyr12hD79C+m9fF67wdjCo8zaFIIG4F7PYC3sz4rM+OtwUE=" id="LPlnk981077" class="x_m_8908962228296111253gmail-m_6947455621471790712gmail-m_8544404887272668235OWAAutoLink OWAAutoLink" target="_blank" previewremoved="true" rel="noopener">https://www.glintinc.com.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Enterprise Account Executives with knowledge of HR technology and solid business-to-business SAAS sales and account management experience to work our East territory. You will use your strategic and social selling skills to educate prospective customers on the benefits and value of Glint products. You will serve as a trusted adviser, share insights and continually seek opportunities for growth to make your customers as strong and successful as possible.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and build strong personal relationships with prospects
- Create reliable forecasts and be completely transparent with management on the pipeline status
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and document and distribute competitive information
- Invest in colleagues and give coaching and advice when you see an opportunity for improvement
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it’s outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
- Travel required (approximately 40% of the time)
- 8+ years of applicable sales experience
- Experience selling HR related application software products
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS products and Salesforce.com platform
- Experience selling to C-suite and executive level business decision makers at large/global corporations
- Knowledge of software contract terms and conditions with the ability to create fair transactions
- Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business in an evangelist sales environment
- Knowledge of Challenger, Sandler or other sales strategies