Glint helps you see into your organization in revolutionary ways, giving you the power to create real impact on employee engagement, retention and business performance. Glint leverages real-time people data to give leaders and managers a holistic view of an organization’s health, the insight to predict problems, and direction to take action. Glint was acquired by LinkedIn in November 2018, to accelerate LinkedIn's commitment to helping organizations hire, engage, and develop their people. https://www.glintinc.com
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The Customer Success Manager supports all aspects of the customer lifecycle from onboarding to business reviews for a strategic portfolio of enterprise customers on our People Success platform. This high-touch position requires a strong attention to detail and follow through. The ideal candidate understands the HR and/or employee engagement space, has a passion for technology, is obsessed with helping customers succeed, and loves working in a fast-paced environment. This role will be based in either Redwood City, San Francisco, Sunnyvale, CA, Lincoln, NE, or Chicago, IL depending on which location the candidate chosen for the role is currently residing.
- Primary point of contact for all post-sales activities including, but not limited to customer onboarding, consultative guidance, product training, technical support, and assigned account management activities
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customers delivering best practices, guidance, and an empathetic ear
- Deliver quarterly business reviews focusing on recommendations to align our platform to the customer’s business goals and strategy
- Analyze customer survey results regularly and deliver solutions based on internal and industry best practices
- Proactively engage customers and work closely with named accounts ensuring they are trained and successfully using our product
- Advocate for customers leading internal teams and projects to solve customer’s needs
- Monitor customer health, identify risk, develop success plans, and deliver recommendations
- Prioritize and drive timely resolution of customer inquiries using Desk.com support center
- Gather regular customer feedback and suggestions and present ideas to key stakeholders internally
- Propose new ideas to continuously evolve the customer experience
- Potentially travel to meet with customers on a quarterly basis, or as required
- 4+ years of Customer Success experience, working in the Employee Engagement, HR Survey or Organizational Development Industry
- BS/BA degree from a 4 year college or university
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Experience analyzing data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities
- Proficient in Salesforce & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skill with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges as they come up