Location: London UK
Salary/Package details: Competitive
Posting date: 20/01/2017
Closing Date: 18/02/2017
For our Global B2B team, we are looking for 2 senior Global Account Managers, to maintain and expand relationships with strategically important large customers.
Being assigned to 10-15 customers or prospects, a Global Account Manager will be responsible for achieving sales quota and strategic account objectives.
The roles will be based in London (Shoreditch area).
- represent the entire range of VimpelCom Group products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company (at the Group level, and in the markets)
- establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts and meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic
objectives in assigned accounts
- coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- proactively lead a joint company strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period
- proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary business units (Commercial, Technology, Operating Companies).
- minimum 10 years of strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- English for business full proficiency, second European language or Russian language is a plus
- experience in a matrix based organization
- college or iniversity degree
- candidates must be able to prove they are eligible to live and work in the UK