We are the #1 Enterprise Data Security Platform for Salesforce
Odaseva is the only platform built specifically to help the world's largest and most ambitious Salesforce customers keep their data secured, compliant, and agile.
We are backed by Salesforce Ventures and are proudly one of the top 5% of ISV partners in the Salesforce ecosystem. Fortune 500 companies like Schneider Electric, Toyota, Heineken, John Hancock, and non-profits trust Odaseva with their most complex data management challenges. More than 90 million Salesforce users rely on Odaseva.
In a world of data breaches and ransomware attacks, Odaseva is on the front lines of developing powerful tools to help companies protect their customers' data against attacks, comply with data privacy regulations like GDPR, and give their DevOps teams the tools to manage data at every step of the application cycle management process
It's a great time to join us!
When you join Odaseva, you’ll work alongside some of the most accomplished people in the Salesforce ecosystem.
At Odaseva, being a Business Development Manager is a key role and a strategic position.
You will be responsible for leading, coaching and growing a team of 10+ Business Development Representatives (BDRs) distributed across three continents. You will enable and help the BDR team accelerate our revenue growth through effective onboarding, training and development around pipeline strategy, customer research, and prospecting activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Hiring, managing, and developing a global team of talented BDRs.
- Consistently delivering your quarterly and annual pipeline targets.
- Continue to scale and improve our sales plays, processes and motions.
- Creating comprehensive KPIs and dashboards to track progress and drive improvement.
- Partnering with sales, product, demand generation and marketing leadership to continue to improve and iterate on what’s required to succeed.
- Coaching and developing the team to hit their personal and professional goals.
- Working closely with sales leadership to continue to design and scale our sales organization as we continue our growth.
You will bring:
- Experience working on complex sales cycles, applying structured value-selling methodology in a fast growing SaaS environment.
- 5 years+ of sales experience in a technical environment, selling to large accounts internationally, including 2+ years of experience managing a high-performing BDR team.
- Significant experience hiring, coaching and retaining top talent.
- You love supporting your reps to achieve their goals.
- You have a strong executive presence that will help your team win meaningful deals and new logos.
- You are super process and metric driven.
- The results of implementing and scaling new sales plays/processes is something you truly enjoy.
- You are familiar with cross-cultural/international environments.
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
Odaseva’s values are: Trust, Customer Centricity, Engagement, Excellence, Continuous Innovation, and Teamwork
Odaseva offers an inclusive, supportive work environment where talented people innovate and grow. In our work together, we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and above all - collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
🔥 Pro-equality, pro-diversity
🔥️ A team of smart and kind people (inspire emulation - not competition)
🔥️ A culture of professional excellence yet casual style
🔥 A place where you can make an impact and grow your career
🔥️ A company at the forefront of data & cloud innovation
🔥 A competitive employer
🔥 Truly international, with offices in Paris, San Francisco, Sydney and London
🔥 In favour of Flex office
Odaseva is an EEO employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.