Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Our mission at Productboard is to help all the curious and relentless product creators out there to "make products that matter, together." But while products matter, we know that people matter more. Your mission at Productboard will be to "Make people matter, together."
We are looking to hire a Director, HR Operations who will manage a small globally distributed team spread across Europe and North America. In this role you will strengthen and empower our HR Operations function. We are currently in the process of shifting from a Generalist model to an COE model and are excited that our team members are working on becoming experts in their areas of focus.
As the Director, HR Operations, you will be reporting to our VP People and Culture and will be responsible for aligning the HROps COEs, making them effective partners to their stakeholders, enabling global HR initiatives, and ensuring compliance at all times. We will look to you to develop and implement strategies around systems, tools, and processes, data accuracy, global total rewards, as well as global compliance.
What you will do:
- Coach and mentor the existing HR Operations team. Together with your team, create a high-performance team culture where everyone is enabled and empowered to do their best work.
- Lead and develop your team, including tools and systems, reporting and analytics, compliance, immigration, tools and systems, and total rewards so provide the infrastructure needed to support a globally distributed organization.
- Owner of the HR Operations strategy and roadmap:
- Consistent data collection across geographies, alignment with stakeholders on data and nomenclature, as well as eliminating data debt.
- You will also develop People KPIs and dashboards Leadership has access to on a regular basis.
- Develop a global perks and benefits strategy that takes local differences into account and ensures equity at the same time.
- Process optimization: analyze critical people processes, make them efficient and globally applicable, and roll them out to the people team and other stakeholders internationally. This spans all people processes from pre-boarding, to on-boarding, data accuracy post performance cycles, off-cycle change requests, and off-boarding.
- Ensure appropriate HR controls design and adherence along with appropriate permissions design for HR systems and access to HR records
- Change Management: As part of your role you will need to change and improve our processes, systems and tools which requires a fluency with change management and efficient and thoughtful communication.
- Building for scale: As ProductBoard grows and matures, ensure that our systems, processes and tools are up for the job and ensure upgrades / replacements happen on time to successfully support and enable the business.
- Partnerships: Build collaborative partnerships with your fellow People team members, and stakeholders across the organization (IT, Legal, Finance, Security, etc).
What we need from you:
- Significant experience in a HR Systems, HR Operations, Benefits and Compliance role with progressive responsibility, including managing a cohesive, global and multidisciplinary team.
- Deep knowledge of People systems and technology including BambooHR, Pave, Carta, and CultureAmp; people analytics, compensation and benefits, immigration, HR compliance and reporting requirements.
- Leadership presence with an ability to build and maintain trust-based relationships with senior leaders - you are collaborative, keep your stakeholders perspective in mind, and know how to influence your stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently in a startup and lead a team in a dynamic environment, innovation mindset continually looking for opportunities to improve, and a passion for problem-solving and continuous improvement.
- Track record of top project and change management skills, including the ability to effectively deploy resources and manage multiple projects of varied scopes in a cross-functional environment, communication progress and blockers, guiding a cross-functional project team, and getting things done on time.
- You have experience in both building programs from the ground up and elevating existing programs through feedback and iteration
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook + 34″ monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches
💚 Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 6,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In Feb 2022, we closed our $125M Series-D round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver, London, Dublin and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We were recognized by Forbes for being the "Next Billion Dollar" start-up
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.