As a Game Planner, you translate, localize and plan for project-related tasks of in-house video games on our G123 platform. You will be a key player in the rapidly growing global game operations team as we take more of our portfolio into new markets.
- Translation and localization (Japanese > Italian) of Browser Games
- Marketing and advertising strategies
- Reference point for Italian-speaking countries regarding in-game contents, cultural context and language elements
- Occasional communicating with our players: responding to inquiries, gathering player feedback, improving our games and problem-solving with other teams (customer support is 100% text-based)
- Various other game-related project tasks, depending on skill set and preferences
- Autonomy and ownership: you can be solely responsible for top-performing games
- Purpose-driven work: The chance to contribute to our growth in the the global video game industry
- Career advancement: We offer rapid promotions for those contributing to the international expansion
- Evolving responsibilities matching your personal skills to build your own path
- Italian : Native Proficiency
- Japanese : Professional Proficiency (JLPT N1, N2 or equivalent)
- Ability to write compelling and creative content in Italian
- Passionate gamer with knowledge of video game terminology and language (RPGs)
- Knowledge of Japanese otaku culture / ACG culture in Italy
- Ability to adapt to a to fast-paced, multicultural environment where growth and change is a constant
- Flexibility, ability to deal with uncertainty and prioritize tasks
Good to have
- Fluency in other languages
- Experience as a translator or localizer of in-game content
- Digital marketing experience
- Writing press releases / copywriting (in Italian) experience
- Japan-related experience
- Visa sponsorship
- Free lunch catering (*after 3 months of employment) and breakfast
- Free in-office Starbucks, tea, drinks, snacks, sweets & vitamins/supplements
- Modern office space in the heart of Tokyo, with views of Tokyo Tower and Mount Fuji
- Industry-leading work-life harmony: overtime is rare and discouraged
- Commute expenses covered
- 30,000 yen rent support if you live 2 stops from Roppongi 1-chome or Kamiyacho stations
- Bonus for continuous employment (50,000 yen/month added to base salary after 5 years of continued employment)
- Health insurance
- Diverse & international environment
- Working hours: 10:00 – 19:00, Monday to Friday (in-office)
Interview process: *subject to change depending on situation
First interview (English) → Written assignment (mainly translation and marketing) in-office or remote → Final interview with HR director or Team Leader → Offer
Salary: 3M ~ 6M JPY/year base pay (depending on skills and experience)
Founded in 2013, CTW is Japan’s No.1 browser game company. Our primary service is the G123 IP game platform — which publishes video games based on famous Japanese IP.
We’ve been experiencing steady growth in revenue in the past few years as our player base has exploded to over 50 million users worldwide.
We must grow quickly to keep up with market demand.
Our CEO founded and named this company with the aspiration to "Change the World." As a fast-growing startup, we hope our team will drive themselves to try new things and accelerate their careers to match the rapid expansion of the company.
Our core values are
With global hits like Vivid Army, Queen's Blade, and many more, we’re looking to go from a market leader in Japan to an industry leader globally!