ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Ticket Customer Support!
Do you have a Ticket Customer Support background?
Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?
ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!
If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects... then ModSquad is the place for you!! Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary and very current. You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that's where we come in.
Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude and great vibe to project work everyday. Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client's product or services. Project gigs available now and more are on the horizon.
ModSquad has partnered with a highly successful, globally-popular gaming company, known for their immediately-recognizable series titles. Millions of players from around the world play on various consoles and computers, and ModSquad is seeking experienced Ticket Customer Support Representatives to help support this amazing client.
We are looking for Mods who enjoy and understand gaming, and who will be as passionate about this large and successful project as those who are already involved with it.
Hours and Availability:
7 am to 4 pm Pacific Time, seven days a week.
Minimum hour expectation is 25 hours per week
Who You Are:
- A person with a great personality and team player attitude
- Comes to work ready to go and fully committed to surpassing expectations
- Has a knack for solving problems quickly and efficiently
- Fast learner, quick to adapt to change, understands how to navigate complexities, and is unafraid to speak up and share valuable insights
- Customer-friendly demeanor with a flexible attitude
- Reliable, trustworthy, and dependable
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience with high volume customer service
- Experience and fluency in English writing
- Advanced typing skills - minimum 40 wpm
- Experience with web-based research
- Experience with troubleshooting personal computers
- Experience working with company escalation policy
- Full access to a work computer that meets minimum requirements
- Access to a high-speed and stable internet connection
- A quiet work environment free from distractions
What You Will Do:
- Handle customer interactions via emails
- Courteous and professional tone and excellent use of proper English grammar
- Document all components of the interaction, including troubleshooting steps and resolution
- Efficiently control each interaction to quickly identify the issue and resolve the customer’s concern
- Be prompt, on-time, and available to assist all customers at the start of your assigned shift
- Work collaboratively with teammates to strengthen knowledge, share best practices, and provide valuable insight to the client
Desired Skills and Experience
- A passion for gaming and familiarity with gaming culture
- Experience working from home
- Incredible organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in Zendesk is preferred but experience with another CRM (Salesforce, etc.) is acceptable
- Experience with one or more games from Rockstar Games.
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate - Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Quality headset
- Quiet workspace to take calls
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on phone
***PRO TIP*** Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!
Who is ModSquad?
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.