We are a leading trading platform that is ambitiously expanding to the four corners of the globe. Our top-rated products have won prestigious industry awards for their cutting-edge technology and seamless client experience. We deliver only the best, so we are always in search of the best people to join our ever-growing talent team.
Head of Digital Marketing is responsible for Capital.com cross channel and cross market digital marketing strategy and execution.
Managing high 8 digits budget and digital marketing team, Head of Digital is expected to deliver on aggressive
acquisition goals while optimizing channels’ and markets’ specific and overall cross channel return on investment. In close collaboration with Brand, Content, Marketing Analytics and other departments he/she will play an important role in shaping Capital.com acquisition funnel framework.
- Define and deliver data-led digital marketing strategy aimed to grow customers’ acquisition/reengagement and ROI;
- Manage digital marketing budget;
- Identify audience headroom opportunities and build the case for further increase in investment in digital marketing;
- Take a ‘full-funnel’ view of digital marketing and seek to optimise across channels mix (display, social, search, UAC, premium partnerships);
- Lead a team culture that is passionate about driving performance against targets on a daily basis as well as long term;
- Provide clear, concise, and action-oriented updates on digital marketing performance to ExCo and other departments;
- Work closely with our internal Data & Analytics and MarTech teams to establish a roadmap of improvements in our data collection, reporting and audience targeting capabilities;
- Establish test and learn culture and framework;
- Champion the development of creative that is digital first and draws on best practices for creative execution in digital channels
- Contribute into optimization of conversion funnel to drive better acquisition ROI
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing including experience in leading sizeable multi-channel digital marketing teams and budgets;
- Experience of working in FinTech or gaming sectors is a plus;
- Proven record of digital marketing transformation is a plus;
- MarTech knowledge is a plus;
- Degree in computer science, economics, math or physics is a plus;
- Hands-on, committed and collaborative with the ability to operate at high pace;
- Strong essential communication and excellent analytical skills;
- An empowering team leader who is also able to engage, listen and collaborate with multiple internal departments to deliver cross-team solutions.
What you get in return:
For starters, a competitive salary, medical insurance, and pension fund.
You get to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company that rewards talent, initiative and creativity and offers rapid career progression. Additional paid days-off and the opportunity to work with one of the smartest teams on the market.
We allow our people to work flexibly if they wish to and don’t like to micromanage their working lives. Things like employee well-being and work-life balance are embedded in our company culture.
Be part of the leading digital assets movement and elevate your career with us!
We are looking for all sorts of talent and have a number of vacancies. (Developers, designers, creatives, strategists and crypto enthusiasts).
Send us your resume and maybe there is a place for you in our team.
Job listing or not, we always have a place for the right people!