Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Atlassian is revolutionizing the software development industry and helping teams all around the world like NASA, Pixar, and Tesla to advance humanity through the power of software & collaboration. The Global Head of Enterprise Development is responsible for managing Team Leads and driving their teams of Enterprise Development Representatives (EDR) to achieve pipeline quota while setting an example for the sales organization through collaboration, strategy, and personal accountability. This team will work closely with our Enterprise Advocates, Atlassian’s quota carrying sales professionals to generate qualified sales pipeline. We have over 174,000 customers worldwide and the Enterprise Advocates oversee the largest 10% of customers in their respective regions! Our Enterprise Development Representatives have historically been based in Austin, Boston, Amsterdam, and Sydney. We are looking for an experienced leader to build and implement an effective sales strategy, coach and develop EDR Team Leads, hire and train new EDRs, and mentor the individual contributors and their managers to success.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5-7 years of experience leading a sales team in the technology industry, ideally having managed a group of managers for at least 2 years
- Proven track record of achieving revenue goals
- Experience coaching, mentoring, and developing a team of sales representatives
- Be proficient with tools such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, Slack, Zoom
- Experience working with cross-functional leaders such as demand generation, sales operations, and enablement
- Strong acumen for monitoring and assessing key performance indicators across the sales funnel
- Achieve pipeline goals on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Coach and train EDRs in self-source prospecting, holding discovery calls, and strategically engaging customers
- Emphasis on sales enablement as a daily and weekly exercise to promote personal and professional growth.
- Coaching and mentoring of EDR managers, specific to the areas of account development, top of funnel metrics, account strategy, and team metrics
- Effectively communicate performance and any corresponding remediation efforts to Sr. Sales Leadership
- Team initiatives relative to strategic engagements, corporate culture, personnel development, and special projects
- Nurture a culture of KPI’s and Metrics
- This individual is a leader with vision in our messaging and value proposition and is actively involved in strategic sales cycles across the team
More about our team
The Enterprise Development team was founded in 2019, and we are working from our offices in Austin, Boston, Sydney and Amsterdam. The team has a focus on execution, sales process, and effective account strategy. We share an aim to hit our numbers and ambition to make our new team successful. However, above all, we believe in the Atlassian values and are proud of our unique sales culture. We want to use those values as a compass in building and evolving a new sales model while also being a faithful contributor to our culture. We are looking forward to having you join the team!
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub