Stripe builds financial tools and economic infrastructure for the internet. We’re helping small startups and the world’s biggest companies build products, create business models, and scale their efforts globally. We’re live on 5 continents with over 100 supported currencies and rapidly expanding to power the online payments infrastructure throughout the world.
As a leader of Community Operations, you'll work on a team focused on delivering an excellent support experience through social media and community forums — working with users from small businesses and startups to Fortune 500s. You'll be a part of a growing global team that's highly collaborative and mutually supportive. You'll help strategize the community operations function for Stripe and play a key role in growing the team. Community Ops is a global team that works for users in ways that probably don't come first to mind. We problem solve with users over social media, work on executive escalations and tighten feedback loops to improve the overall user experience at Stripe. This team engages in Ops-wide and companywide projects and initiatives.
- Guide the organization to design and deliver incredible user experiences
- Deliver an exceptional Stripe experience to users who reach out to us over social networks and work to prevent those issues from happening again. You will help explore new social platforms where users might reach out
- Ensure team members are happy, effective, and growing in their career and new work experiences
- Maintain metrics and analysis of team performance, and provide regular reporting on team performance in the form of written analysis and performance reports
- Help build the organization through management projects such as recruiting, interviewing, training, writing team policies and defining team processes
- Transmit and foster our values, serving as a beacon of Stripe’s user-centric philosophy and culture of transparency, empathy, inclusion, and empowerment
Our ideal candidate will have many of the following:
- At least 10+ years of direct people management experience
- Experience leading Community Operations teams or equivalent with a demonstrated knowledge and expertise of Social care platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Operational background and / or equivalent experience in scaled environments and a track-record of making data driven decisions
- Skill and credibility doing the core work of a user facing team with a high bar for quality, and a willingness to lead by example
- An ability to execute at pace and deliver complex operational projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Be open to working with a global 24x7 team