Delphix is the industry leader in DataOps and provides an intelligent data platform that accelerates digital transformation for leading companies around the world. The Delphix DataOps Platform supports a broad spectrum of systems—from mainframes to Oracle databases, ERP applications, and Kubernetes containers. Delphix supports a comprehensive range of data operations to enable modern CI/CD workflows and automates data compliance for privacy regulations, including GDPR, CCPA, and the New York Privacy Act.
In addition, Delphix helps companies sync data from private to public clouds, accelerating the journey to the cloud and the adoption of disruptive AI technologies. In a world where every company is becoming a data company, Delphix provides a critical platform to enable data-driven transformation.
We are seeking a data driven Marketing Automation Lead to join our growing organization. You are a highly collaborative analytical thinker able to develop and implement creative solutions to operational challenges. You are a key member of the marketing operations team and an enabler to the marketing and sales organization. In this role, you will build and execute best in class marketing programs, manage the systems required to generate leads, and assist the marketing department in the achievement of its goals. You will oversee management of Marketo, defining scalable processes, working to maintain and improve the entire demand generation lifecycle, from campaign set up to lead scoring, nurturing, and reporting. As you will be working closely with the teams in APJ, EMEA and NA regions - your working hours will be adjusted in a way so that there is an overlap with different time zones for coordination.
- Building and managing the scalable marketing automation infrastructure, while auditing and governing the Marketo instance including campaigns, programs, drip & nurture programs and communications.
- Manage all technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, etc.) used to generate, distribute, and report on lead flow
- Managing and implementing 3rd Party tools and applications integration with Marketo
- Track, test, and analyze data relating to campaign metrics to improve and optimize programs
- Email / Landing Page templates creation and testing
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify gaps in processes and systems, and optimize workflows for marketing and sales productivity globally
- Proactively auditing and improving nurture strategy and tactics for operations excellence and ROI
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency
- Auditing and maintaining database health, quality and integrity
- Provide internal support and training on all of our marketing platforms
- Help develop best practices and documentation
- Improve initiatives around lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues and other key marketing operations functions
- Analyze data and provide recommendations for marketing effectiveness
- Understand the framework of campaigns, lead routing, list uploads, and data management between sales and marketing systems
- Collaborate with our marketing team members in NA, EMEA and APJ and provide marketing campaigns and processes execution support
What we're looking for
- A "Marketo Champion" who understands Marketing Automation Platforms in and out. Having hands-on experience with Salesforce and Eloqua is a big plus
- A data geek who has a great understanding of data, reporting and analytics inside and outside of MAP / CRM systems i.e. Marketo and Salesforce
- Marketo certification required
- 5+ years of marketing experience in a similar role
- Advanced user of Excel (good to have SQL skills)
- Prior team management experience
You’ll be successful if you can...
- Use data to make decisions and drive performance
- Leverage experience to drive innovation
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and adapt quickly to change
- Lean in to a strong attention to detail
- Seamlessly lead several projects at once
We at Delphix are strongest when we bring together a diverse set of perspectives and experiences. We aim to empower each voice to be heard and respected. With this belief and our Core Values in mind, we are committed to hiring and supporting diverse teams without regard to caste, race, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, nationality, age, religion, veteran status, or similar personal characteristics. We aim to build an inclusive environment that leverages diversity for the benefit of the company and our individual employees.