A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Our Global Mobility Team supports the safe and seamless movement of Palantir employees around the world. They are responsible for supporting and scaling Palantir’s global mobility program in close coordination with internal partners, external vendors, and Palantir’s dedicated People Team.
As a Global Mobility Specialist, you will build and maintain the workflows and frameworks that support Palantir relocation practices. You are a meticulous project manager, comfortable working in ambiguous situations and capable of handling a high volume of relocation cases at various stages.
This position is based in the US. You may occasionally be required to travel to Palantir's other US offices and offices in EMEA.
- Own all stages of relocating new hires and current employees, globally.
- Oversee full international assignment experience (initiations, international assignment agreements, partnership with stakeholders, escalations).
- Support Palantir’s remote workforce (tracking and reporting, guidelines, risk management)
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure cross-functional operational efficiency.
- Take ownership of the long-term relocation strategy (upcoming relocation trends, vendor management, new mobility policy proposals) to ensure Palantir is set up for success globally.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with external relocation and mobility vendors to ensure continuous level of service.
- Monitor costs to ensure responsible relocation and assignment spend; manage compensation collection and tax gross up process to ensure year-end reporting requirements are met.
What We Value
- 4+ years of relocation experience. 2+ years of in-house corporate mobility experience (both international and US domestic) strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of tax and payroll implications of cross state/country moves.
- Ability to stay organized and effectively handle a large case load at a high velocity, while providing spectacular customer experience.
- Familiarity with internal tracking systems (e.g. Workday, JIRA, Quip, etc.)
- Ability to effectively convey complex relocation guidance to employees, cross-functional stakeholders and external partners.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Life and disability coverage.
- Paid leave for new parents and emergency back-up care for all parents.
- Family planning support, including fertility, adoption, and surrogacy assistance.
- Stipend to help with expenses that come with a new child.
- Commuter benefits.
- Relocation assistance.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- 2 weeks paid time off built into the end of each year.
Our benefits aim to promote health and wellbeing across all areas of Palantirians’ lives. We work to continuously improve our offerings and listen to our community as we design and update them. The list above details our available benefits and some of the perks that can be enjoyed as an employee of Palantir Technologies.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster
and EEO poster supplement
for additional information.