We are building the world's first truly global financial superapp. In 2015, Revolut launched in the UK offering money transfer and exchange. Today, our customers around the world use dozens of Revolut's innovative products to make more than 100 million transactions a month.
Across our personal and business accounts, we help customers improve their financial health, give them more control, and connect people seamlessly across the world.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions.
Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.
Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
• You have graduated with at least a 2:1 in a STEM/Finance/Economics degree from a top university
• You have 3+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
• You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g. you have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport)
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using tools such as SQL, Python or R
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
• You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
• You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
• Competitive salary
• Biannual bonuses
• Equity grants (if applicable for the role)
• All the latest tech you need
• Free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan (if applicable for the role and country of residence)
• Private health insurance (if applicable for the role and country of residence)
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days' holiday per year (depending on the country of residence)