As the Payroll Manager for OLX, you will join a highly committed and dynamic international team.
Your focus will be to build the Global Payroll function for OLX and lead the process of choosing Global
Payroll Provider. You’ll lead a team and will be directly handling payroll responsibilities, including the
preparation of the monthly payroll reports, coordination and audit of the payroll outputs with the
support of an external Global Provider(s), preparation of journals, ad-hoc reports and making sure
that we process payments in a timely and accurate manner. This role requires a high attention to
detail, hands-on capabilities, the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and a passion for
getting results and process improvements.
In your role, you’ll closely collaborate with key Corporate and Business functions with OLX to create
and support strategic roadmap. You’ll need to align with Global HR Operations, HR Business Partners
and Finance partners as well as be key point of contact for external payroll vendors, Naspers
Share Trust team and Compliance team.
Based in: Amsterdam/Berlin/Poznan
Develop and implement Global Payroll strategy and process for OLX
- Responsible for building a robust payroll team and their continuous management and
- Identify payroll goals, critical metrics and objectives both internally and for external Payroll vendors
- Lead and participate in projects to continuously review and improve processes related to
- Support and ensure alignment for local, regional and global HR and Finance initiatives which
- Responsible for Payroll vendor management
- Provide payroll data analytics to internal partners and management
- Act as an escalation point for internal partners on payroll related issues
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly Payroll process and payments, preparation of Journal
We are looking for a true professional with experience in an international and fast pace environment.
This person should be dedicated to delivering accurate and timely payroll while utilizing an in-depth
knowledge and driving scalability and compliance. The right candidate will have a shown strong
record of process improvement and automation.
About the OLX Group:
- OLX Group is a global product and tech company, operating in more than 40 countries under 17
market-leading brands such as Avito, OLX, FCG, Property24, AutoTrader and more.
- We’re a team of 8,000+ ambitious, curious people building online marketplaces that are used by over
330 million people every month to buy and sell almost anything, promoting prosperity within local
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a
start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are allergic to corporate interference and we love to operate in exotic and challenging markets!
We improvise, experiment and push each other further, powering the brave.
- OLX Group belongs to Naspers, a global internet and entertainment company and one of the largest
technology investors in the world.
This job has been filled or removed by OLX Group.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Global Payroll Manager job post.✕