If you’re a dynamic and self-driven leader with a passion for storytelling, we have an exciting new opportunity to drive the Product Marketing function, a global role based in London/Austin.
A new leadership position opening within the enterprise solution of choice for search intelligence. Having successfully scaled Adthena into a dominant category leader position it's now time to reach new heights across our key markets with a lead in Product Marketing guiding the way.
You’ll be a key stakeholder in a fast-moving, collaborative and completely ‘customer-obsessed’ team. You’ll be creating compelling messaging and sales assets, as well as turning complex, technical specs into valuable benefits for your clients get you up in the morning, you are guaranteed to thrive here.
As we expand domestically and globally, you’ll play a critical role in effectively launching and positioning Adthena in new markets, supporting our Product Roadmap. A critical part of the role is relaying and communicating effectively your customer-first knowledge via First-Class training into a global sales organization, who are keen to learn and move fast.
If you’re a technically-savvy marketer and a storyteller that wants to be part of a team that revolutionizes the Search advertising ecosystem using meaningful data and unrivaled technology, we would love to hear from you.
What you'll be doing
- Help build compelling product and solution messaging, with a strong focus on client needs and objectives.
- The key link between a fast-moving Search industry whilst relaying advertiser needs and guiding your thinking on positioning in the market.
- Regular research interviews with prospects, customers and industry influencers - living and breathing their values and bringing this vital intel into the organization
- Facilitate the full product lifecycle marketing with a focus on revenue supporting/boosting activities across our solution portfolio.
- Support new product and solution releases from planning to execution and delivery of bespoke launch campaigns
- Work closely with the Product Management and Sales teams to help effectively bring products and features in the market.
- Owning and executing first-class training of global sales teams on understanding the value of product and feature launches, give them the power to run
- Continuously research and study of the market and our competition with a strong focus on buyers and competitors.
- Partner with our global Sales teams to ensure that they have the tools and materials required to effectively communicate our differentiated value across regional markets.
- Work collaboratively to understand the needs of the business to be able to market and sell Adthena’s solutions more effectively.
Who you are
- Experience with Paid Search Advertising / Search Engine Marketing industry [required]
- Experience with SaaS marketing, at least B2B experience [required]
- BA or BS in marketing, business, computer science/engineering or related field, or relevant equivalent commercial experience.
- 1-2 years of experience with marketing products in markets or planning B2B customer-focused campaigns
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize your workload/requests from all areas of the business where Product Marketing is a dependency
- Customer-first mindset and the ability to deliver, train and empower a sales organization both in-person and remotely.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to internal stakeholders and external parties
- You are a strong individual contributor with good organizational, time and project management skills
- You work cross-organizationally to align multiple senior stakeholders and teams, especially with Sales, Marketing, and Product Management.
- Comfortable working in an agile data-minded team that deals with ambiguity every day
- Enjoy tackling challenging problems to ensure continuous improvement.
- You are action-orientated and enjoy making an impact.
- Travel: Expected to travel 20% of the time to our UK office/US office
- If individual based in Austin likely higher travel freq to UK
Why join Adthena?
- We're the #1 in our marketplace and have exciting product roadmap of new features being built.
- We've won a ton of industry awards.
- Join a company with an extremely fast growth trajectory, backed by Mel Morris (former investor and Chairman of Candy Crush creators, King Digital).
- Every employee gets given stock options from day one. Our employees do incredible work, so as we grow everyone shares the rewards.
- Untracked annual leave.