Meero’s core mission is to empower photographers to focus on what they love: photography! We take care of the rest by relying on tech and AI.
Started in 2016, Meero is on a mission to make life easier for photographers and customers alike by bringing the top-name brands directly to image creators all the while expediting all of the tedious work. From its state-of-the-art image editing technology to our teams positioned around the world, Meero is helping creators do what they do best: create.
Meero is always looking to add fresh new talents in an already amazing team. Have a look if you needed more reasons to become a Meeronaut: https://bit.ly/2UDSXiJ
Check out this new position:
Within the Fashion & Luxury business unit at Meero, you will be in charge of the end-to-end delivery for a strategic account, an international player in the Art & Luxury industry, your responsibilities will include :
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee the end-to-end delivery, from client order to visuals delivery
(incl planning, production, post-production, redeliveries)
- Constantly work on tools & processes to optimise project KPIs :
- Continuously improve internal & on-set processes, workflows, organisations & tools
- Identify wastes and pain points
- Build and test solutions that cater to project demands
- Coordinate with talent management, data, & operations efficiency teams to get everything you need for delivery
- Plan, review and manage global workforce (internal & external) and anticipate and manage extra hours
- Image Flow Tool maintenance through familiarity with tool and project workflow
- Gather & share project data and feedback
- Manage reported risks and issues associated with projects
- Account P&L
- Delivery SLAs
- Quality SLAs
- KPIs Reporting
- Quarter business review organisation, together with the Sales team
- Lead client communication, targeted actions and feedback
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 5 years experience in project management
- Bac+4 or equivalent relevant work experience
- Experience in eCommerce is a plus
- Good written and oral English is a must
- Interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition Team
- Interview with your future manager
- Welcome on board!
WORK @ MEERO
Dream big and do bigger - Dreaming big is step one, but we don’t stop there. By realizing our ideas at
a global scale, we can transform the industry with new tools, processes, and opportunities.
Make work play - Work should never be boring. Bold ideas and big laughs make everyday exciting, so we never get complacent. We are a family that loves each other, pushes each other, and laughs with each other.
Champion creators - Creatives are the architects of our visual world. We work tirelessly to support their skills and business, so they can feel inspired to create.
Rise faster than you fail - We celebrate resilience in the face of failure. We truly support one other, so we’re free to fall, but quick to get up and try again.
Give a shit - Success doesn’t happen by accident. We work with focus, determination, and pride towards our goals. We care deeply about each other, our clients, creatives, and our impact on the world.