At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Global Public Sector Industry Practice Lead
Location - US
· The Global Public Sector Industry Practice lead, will build and deliver a global go-to-market strategy aimed at increasing revenue, new wins and expansion in existing accounts
· This person will lead a team of Public Sector industry subject matter experts (SME) in support of business development and sales growth in strategic geographic regions
· This role is critical to helping our clients adopt an automation mindset as they work to build scale and Intelligent Automation across the enterprise
· The candidate should have deep understanding and proven success with Public Sector industry sales, executing business development models and experience driving global sales growth
· This role will be accountable for delivering industry performance, growth, and integration with UiPath sales, marketing, and product engineering teams
· Deliver Public Sector Industry expertise with 10-15 years of relevant Public Sector work experience with exposure to sales, business development, advisory, and/or consulting roles
· Design, deliver, and execute a global strategy for Public Sector industry sales, pipeline and mindshare growth
· Develop and implement regional industry channel model that enables the global sales business
· Collaborate with UiPath sales, product and customer success teams for value-based selling and create re-useable assets and artifacts that can be used across automation programs from a selling and delivery perspective
· Drive thought leadership through whitepapers, point of view content, proof of concepts, demos and industry best practices
· Explore new technical and business tools, especially UiPath’s technology partners as part of solution design for Public Sector industry
- · Experience leading a group of Public Sector SME’s and supporting industry growth models
- · Experience owning a sales P&L and having quota accountability
- · Experience with the following competencies: automation strategy, functional architecture, and/or system integration
- · Excellent business understanding of industry functions to help transform business operations
- · Great public presence in support of customer facing and digital events
- · Should be able to engage with CxOs and RPA COE heads to convince on solutions and product offerings, drive strategy/transformation work, and manage implementation programs.
- · Thought leadership/Innovation to conceptualize and drive new solution/product offerings and take them to market
- · M.B.A. or equivalent advanced degree
- · Ability to travel as appropriate nationally and internationally
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.