Delphix is the industry leader in DataOps and provides an intelligent data platform that accelerates digital transformation for leading companies around the world. The Delphix DataOps Platform supports a broad spectrum of systems—from mainframes to Oracle databases, ERP applications, and Kubernetes containers. Delphix supports a comprehensive range of data operations to enable modern CI/CD workflows and automates data compliance for privacy regulations, including GDPR, CCPA, and the New York Privacy Act.
In addition, Delphix helps companies sync data from private to public clouds, accelerating the journey to the cloud and the adoption of disruptive AI technologies. In a world where every company is becoming a data company, Delphix provides a critical platform to enable data-driven transformation.
What We Do
The Marketing Operations Team serves as the technical backbone of the broader marketing team. Our main areas of focus are automation, analytics/reporting, data optimization, and the overall marketing technology infrastructure.
What You Do
You'll play an integral role in email and landing page development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment. You'll support critical marketing operations initiatives such as the lead lifecycle, scoring, nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing. You know the devil is in the details and can build multiple campaigns at a time with a high-level of accuracy. As you will be working closely with the teams in APJ, EMEA and NA regions - your working hours will be adjusted in a way so that there is an overlap with different time zones for coordination.
- Have ownership of tactical campaign execution in Marketo
- Responsible for daily hands-on work including email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management
- Set up A/B tests for poorly performing emails and optimize to improve engagement, using data from successful variations to inform the test
- Build the end-to-end operational components for a market-facing webinar, including the WordPress/ Drupal landing page, Marketo form, and integrations
- Set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring and triggered campaigns
- Integrating 3rd party tools and applications with Marketo i.e. Linkedin Leadgen Forms, Zoom webinar setup
- Work with cross functional stakeholders globally to deliver operational needs within defined SLAs
- Review the project queue to ensure completion of requests before team commences work on them
- Understand the framework of campaigns, lead routing, list uploads, and data management between sales and marketing systems
What you must bring
- Must have 3+ years of experience as a Marketo power user
- Marketo certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including working with global teams and time zones
- Impeccable follow up skills with a remote, globally distributed team
- Working knowledge of Salesforce as an integrated CRM platform
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner with a problem-solving mindset
- Self-motivated, transparent, and proactive
We at Delphix are strongest when we bring together a diverse set of perspectives and experiences. We aim to empower each voice to be heard and respected. With this belief and our Core Values in mind, we are committed to hiring and supporting diverse teams without regard to caste, race, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, nationality, age, religion, veteran status, or similar personal characteristics. We aim to build an inclusive environment that leverages diversity for the benefit of the company and our individual employees.