Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
At Sysdig we believe our values make us who we are and inspire and guide us every day. They drive our culture, our strategy, and our vision. Our three values are: Love our Customers, Trust the Team and Dig Deeper. We are creating the best in class customer experience in Cloud, Kubernetes, and Container security. You can see our Sysdig Vision here
We are looking for a Global Solutions Architect Cloud Security. As a trusted customer advocate, Solutions Architects help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions. Our SA’s provide advice on strategies ensuring that our customers are maximizing their investments and ROI in their cloud-native architectures by utilizing Sysdig technology to secure and manage their containers and microservices at scale; all while solving the customers most complex operational devops, secure devops and cloud security challenges. You’ll help drive successful business outcomes across a broad set of enterprise customers through your passion for educating, training, designing and building cloud based solutions.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team and company; at the forefront of cloud security & monitoring, assisting many of the world’s leading businesses in their digital transformation.
We expect post covid travel to range in the 15% to 20% range annually.
- Leveraging Sysdig Secure for the cloud you will design a unified Cloud Security Platform that provides customers with a complete suite for Asset Discovery, Cloud Security Posture Management and Compliance, Vulnerability Scanning and Threat Detection across their secure devops lifecycle.
- Be the technical authority on the Sysdig Platform and become the customer’s trusted advisor
- Help with customer onboarding and training, thus driving adoption.
- Understand the customer’s requirements, challenges, and what business outcomes and value they are expecting from their purchase. Design and deliver the customer-specific use cases to align with those goals via a hands-on, consultative approach.
- Ensure customers are realizing the value and maximizing their return on investment by rapidly driving sustained adoption. Being the leader for ongoing engagement and expansion with Sysdig’s platform to achieve business and technology objectives across container security, cloud security, and full-stack observability.
- Proactively identify blockers for our customers and collaborate with peers to remove them.
- Act as an advocate on behalf of your customers to influence our roadmap.
- Integrate Sysdig with the customer’s Secure DevOps processes and pipelines.
- Leverage self-paced training to support education and knowledge-growth throughout the customer journey
- Work on debugging and resolving technical issues specific to the Sysdig agent within various cloud environments like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Monitor and report on the overall well-being of customers, tracking key health and usage indicators including NRR/GRR. Build joint success plans
- Ongoing contribution to customer-facing Knowledge Management systems and FAQ repository
- Facilitate Quarterly Business Reviews with customers
- Extensive experience within a SaaS company in a Customer Success or Technical Account Management role
- Self-motivated, proactive, and innovative team player who strives to inspire customer loyalty
- Technical hands on experience with either Virtualization, Container or Kubernetes environments
- Demonstrated track record of owning customer relationships, including implementation, renewal, and identification of expansion opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills with particular regard to strategic relationships
- Clear and concise verbal and written communicator
- Proficiency in leading both executive meetings and technical workshops
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented startup environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to deliver results across multiple initiatives which include increasing revenue growth, customer satisfaction, feature adoption, and retention
Desired Technical Qualifications
- Incident response or security investigation experience
- Knowledge of the MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Security Governance and compliance experience
Experience using Sysdig, and/or Falco, or other cloud workload protection platform solutions
- Experience with the Container ecosystem [Docker, CRIO], Kubernetes, Rancher, OpenShift, EKS, ECS, Fargate or similar
- Experience with Cyber Security frameworks and their applications in the Secure Devops Lifecycle
- CSPM/CWPP experience
- Kubernetes certification(s) a big plus
- Experience with CI/CD tooling Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible, Hashicorp, Helm, Jenkins, etc
- AWS Core - VPC, EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, IAM, or other cloud equivalents
- Experience with Grafana, Prometheus and PromQL a plus
- Experience with Prometheus and PromQL a plus
- Experience with Linux platform and containers. The ability to identify and resolve issues associated with storage, networking, compute, and memory and other key metrics need for alerting and reporting across the K8s ecosystem
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
- A strong collaborative team that helps mentor and uplift everyone
Be at the forefront of cloud and cloud-native security, troubleshooting & observability
- Support to grow professionally and technically
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and unlimited time off
- Additional recharge days
- 401k matching (starting the day you do)
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth