As part of the executive leadership team and reporting to the CEO the Global VP People will develop and execute the people strategy for Adthena to support our growth ambitions. The Global VP People will define and implement a best-in-class strategy encompassing all aspects of the employee lifecycle and experience - including attraction and selection, diversity & inclusion, learning and development, engagement, performance management, compensation and retention. This includes accountability for all the supporting People operations, systems, structure and investments to deliver on the strategy - and ownership for human resources, recruiting, employee engagement, and learning and development functions. In particular the role will be responsible for a company-wide migration from ‘office-centric’ working to ‘Remote First’ hubs working delivering the desired outcomes for talent acquisition; productivity, retention, well-being and cost.
The People team are the stewards of our talent and culture ensuring Adthena is an organization that lives its values, delivers on its strategy, and attracts, engages and retains a high performance team.
The current people team consists of: Talent acquisition, People operations & People partner
Please note, this role is open to UK or US based but requires ability to travel to Austin, TX & London, UK
Leadership: Set direction for the People team, with continuous focus on Employee Value Proposition aligned with Adthena values and company goals.
- Ensure Adthena’s “Remote First” strategy is well executed and delivers the desired outcomes for talent acquisition; productivity, retention, well-being and cost.
- Focus on optimal People investment, focusing resources throughout the employee lifecycle to maximise ROIWork with the CEO to help deliver company’s communication architecture
- Contribute to company strategy as a member of the Executive leadership team
Talent Experience: Ensure the best experience and support of each Adthenian throughout employee life-cycle - (hearing of brand, hiring, onboarding, development, reward, environment, offboarding)
- Establish Adthena as a compelling employer brand - positioning the company as an employer of choice.
- Develop a comprehensive talent acquisition, engagement, and retention plan to support growth.
- Develop, communicate, and scale a compensation structure to provide motivation, incentives, growth and rewards to support our performance-based environment.
- Cultivate and bring to life Adthena’s values and culture throughout all levels of the organization.
- Oversee and ensure the success of ongoing People initiatives and programs, such as new benefits, eNPS and Remote First.
- Develop and implement key learning and development strategies.
People Operations: Ensure the efficient administration of all staff systems from onboarding to departure.
- Ensure the smooth operations of facilities in our regional hubs: Austin, London, Sydney and others as added
- Implement scalable processes and identify metrics to assess People team performance; drive accountability throughout the department.
- 5+ years experience in the People function with particular expertise in growth-stage technology companies
- Experience leading the People function using a data driven approach
- Experience developing and driving execution of Talent Acquisition strategy
- Experience developing and implementing learning and development programs and performance management programs
- Strong understanding of people best practices and industry benchmarks
- Managing in a ‘Remote First’ organization with distributed teams based around hubs
- USA and UK experience
Why Join Adthena?
- Our office is expanding, meaning you have an incredible opportunity to make an impact at a time of rapid growth.
- We're the #1 in our marketplace and have exciting product roadmap of new features being built.
- We've won a ton of industry awards.
- Join a company with an extremely fast growth trajectory, backed by Mel Morris (former investor and Chairman of Candy Crush creators, King Digital).
- Every employee gets given stock options from day one. Our employees do incredible work, so as we grow everyone shares the rewards.
- Untracked annual leave.