Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing helping customers to in a once in a generation shift to the two fastest growing segments of the market AWS Cloud-based Professional Services solutions for Big Data, ML/AI and Data Migration. Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help grow NorthBay as a key technology provider to the Enterprise?
As an GM/Enterprise Account Executive for NorthBay you will have the exciting opportunity to positively impact the business model of your customer in a new way. Your responsibilities will include finding opportunities to help customers improve how to deliver business value, drive revenue, and charting a path to adoption. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets as well as contribute to the achievement of our strategic goals in this market segment.
NOTE: The position can be based in either Detroit, Chicago, Columbus or Cincinnati.
- 10+ years of technology related sales or business development experience in key verticals including retail, healthcare, financial services, media/publishing
- Prior experience running or leading professional services delivery projects
- Direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts.
- Experience selling professional services (not a software product) in the Cloud Computing space
- AWS familiarity/expertise a strong plus
- Extensive customer network.
- BA/BS degree required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory and within the industry vertical
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around NorthBay specific Services at the CxO level.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline..
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Expect moderate travel, 10 - 15%