Dubbed an "open-source unicorn" by Forbes, Confluent is the fastest-growing enterprise subscription company our investors have ever seen. And how are we growing so fast? By pioneering a new technology category with an event streaming platform, which enables companies to leverage their data as a continually updating stream of events, not as static snapshots. This innovation has led Coatue Management, Altimeter Capital and Franklin Templeton to join earlier investors Sequoia Capital, Benchmark, and Index Ventures in the recent Series E financing of a combined $250 million at a $4.5B valuation. Our product has been adopted by Fortune 100 customers across all industries, and we’re being led by the best in the space—our founders were the original creators of Apache Kafka®. We’re looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth, while doing some of the best work of their careers. Join us as we build the next transformative technology platform!
The Global Sales Enablement team within Confluent’s Global Field Operations organization is looking for a GTM Communications Manager to support internal field communications. You know this is your next career move if you are a passionate storyteller and thrive on ‘connecting the dots’ to people and content. As part of the Communications, Culture and Programs team, you will work as part of an innovative, vision-forward, fast-paced crew who thrive on inspiring and connecting our global field organization to the things they need to know and take action.
Your day-to-day will balance building communications strategies, leading the GTM editorial council and roadmap while delivering fun and engaging communications such as the Field Morning Report. You can’t wait to think about cool ways to use modern communication and enablement tools such as: Slack, SalesHood and Asana. Check out some of the key program deliverables and the traits that will lead to your success.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area preferred but not required.
Come join our team and apply today!
Key Program Deliverables
- Lead GTM Editorial Council and Roadmap (our version of the classic calendar to launch and land communications, events and training to the field).
- Lead and manage Field Communications programs (newsletters, webcasts, blogs, vlogs, wiki, global all-hands meetings)
- Produce bi-weekly newsletter (write, edit, curate content development, stakeholder management, manage MailChimp, metrics, reporting and refinement)
- Maintain annual communications benchmark survey for the field and develop best practices
- Deliver communications plan and artifacts to support field programs and events (surveys, know before you go, field flash communications)
- Build annual/quarterly GTM Field Communications Strategic Plans for field events and programs (SKO, Enablement Days, Leadership Summit)
- Support Global Field Operations all-hands meetings and internal events with communications, content development and meeting production
- Maintain field communications metrics and reporting
- Tell the stories of sales
To be successful, you are:
- Adept and fluent with cloud based communication tools such as Google Suite (docs, slides, sheets, forms, sites) or willing to learn and embrace collaboration communications tools.
- Must have exposure to field or Go-To-Market GTM organization (Sales, Partner, Services, Customer, Marketing). Understands the roles within a Sales organization and how to motivate a Global Field organization.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment. Experience with high-growth environments.
- Experience with enterprise software organizations (bonus if there is understanding of cloud based software solutions).
- Nice to have: experience with sales enablement learning management, project management and communications systems. Confluent uses SalesHood, MailChimp, Asana, Slack, Salesforce and Culture Amp to name a few.
- Ability to work flexible hours to support global time zones (EMEA, AMER, APAC)
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.