Do you want to be a part of new, disruptive company, a next-generation leader in financial services and a beacon of customer success? Do you love to coach people to better decisions and more successful outcomes? Do people comment that your energy and enthusiasm turn their day from bad to good? If you answered ‘yes’ to all of these questions, then joining Payoff is a low risk, high reward career move!
About the Job
Join the Member Experience Goal Realignment team and be a key part of empowering Payoff members!
- Work assigned portfolio of delinquent loans ranging from new NSF’s to active 30+ days through loan charge off
- Conduct member outreach via phones and email to engage our members and assist with resolution to current delinquency.
- Evaluate member’s current circumstances and finances in order to provide an appropriate option for our members to address their financial hardship.
- Possess a working understanding of skip a pay, deferments, trial modifications and loan modifications.
- Have a working understanding of Bankruptcy chapters 7 and 13, and asset review.
- Strong negotiation skills to mitigate potential loss from debt settlement offers.
- 2 or more years’ experience in Consumer Loan Collections and Loss Mitigation
- Experience providing world-class customer service
- Extremely comfortable with computers, and general aptitude for quickly learning new systems. Strong negotiating, communication, typing and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and a passion for accuracy
- Strong ability to make lasting impressions and quickly build meaningful connections with people
- Goal oriented and experience in high performance teams
We’ll be stoked if you have the following:
- Creativity and desire to surprise and delight others, as well as a desire to influence others toward healthier financial living
- Comfort and enjoyment with a significant amount of your time spent engaging with customers over the phone
- Appreciate a team mentality and have a desire to contribute to our mission as a company
At Payoff, we focus on what we do best: doing something we believe in, which will help change the world for the better! We believe in taking care of our employees, putting the customer first, eating great food, having a sense of humor, and getting things done.
We’re working on big challenges in consumer financial services and need team players, innovators and leaders to help us build and grow.
Perks & Benefits!
- Employee medical benefits paid 100% by Payoff!
- Generous vacation policy – rested employees are happy and productive, so go to that kid’s basketball game!
- All the single-origin, micro-batch roasted coffee you can drink (or tea if that’s your thing)
- Craft beer Thursdays – we love to mingle and enjoy great brews!
- Smart and FUN work environment