About the Job
Reporting to the Goods Flow Manager, this ASSISTANT MANAGER role is responsible for the execution of goods flow processes within the assigned areas of the store. This is accomplished by working alongside other Goods Flow co-workers, cooperating with other functions in Sales and Communication & Interior Design, and working with the Sales and Supply Support team, to ensure the preconditions for an effective and efficient replenishment of sales spaces and picking of goods for our customers, with a focus on excellence in execution.
· You work closely with the Goods Flow team to secure correct usage of short-term capacity of the store in order to maximize efficient logistics operations by considering space, equipment and people;
· You influence and lead the goods flow co-workers within the assigned area or responsibility to secure the highest goods availability and enable customer picking at all times at the lowest possible cost;
· You identify, recruit, retain and develop the many talents in the goods flow team to secure a diverse, competent team that can execute its assigned responsibilities with confidence and secure the future succession;
· You contribute to positioning IKEA retailers and the IKEA Brand as responsible partners in lowering environmental impact by taking relevant actions that contribute to achieving long-term profitability in a sustainable and environmental way;
· You live the IKEA values and nurture a strong and thriving IKEA culture that inspires colleagues to reach extraordinary achievements in the store and especially in the goods flow team;
· You ensure that the goods flow team works in compliance with the IKEA code of conduct, internal IKEA regulations and local legislation relating to health, safety and security and the environment;
· You contribute with relevant goods flow input and feedback to the store business plan and logistics action plan and ensure that these actions are implemented in the inbound - and outbound goods flow processes;
· You share knowledge of effective and efficient goods flow operations within assigned area of responsibility with colleagues and business partners to support their competence development, including understanding of the principles of health and safety in goods flow processes;
· You secure effective, qualitative and efficient daily goods flow operation within the assigned goods flow process(es) in order to guarantee an excellent customer shopping experience through quality of products, merchandising and stock accuracy;
· You contribute to the tasks and goals of the IKEA Value chain as stated in Global Service Protocol, local appendices and service agreement with Transport Service Providers through correct execution of the assigned goods flow processes.
This role requires flexibility in work hours, depending on store operational requirements.
Work Location will be at IKEA Pasay City Store, Mall of Asia Complex.
Please apply on or before 19 October 2021.
This job has been filled or removed by IKEA Southeast Asia.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Goods Flow Team Manager (Warehouse Operations), IKEA Pasay City job post.✕