We’re building the world’s greatest investment platform, with a tech stack to match. Rather than traditional VC funding, Freetrade has raised over £4 million through Crowdcube - meaning our investors are our users and our community.
We've been growing fast, and now we're looking for Graduate Software Engineers to join our team. This is an opportunity to learn and develop within an exciting tech startup building a brilliant engineering culture.
What you'll need:
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent depth of knowledge.
- Strong computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, object oriented programming, functional design, and so on).
- Some industry experience (i.e. an internship or a year in industry).
Bonus points for:
- An interest in developing web services and other distributed systems
- An interest in developing front-end web or desktop applications.
- £30,000 to £50,000 depending on experience, combined with a stake in the company you’re building. We benchmark stock options to US tech companies, not Europe, so your equity will be truly meaningful.
- Our office is in a beautiful co-working space in Spitalfields. There’s an abundance of health, wellness and cultural events happening every day, and buzzy Brick Lane is just a street away.
- Flexible working arrangements and an understanding of what it means to be a working parent.
- Top-end health insurance for you and your family, life insurance, enhanced pension, enhanced parental leave, and more!
- MacBook Pro, new phone, snazzy headphones... whatever tools you need.
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on our product while fast-tracking your knowledge, responsibility and skills in a high growth fintech startup.
- Frequent team lunches in a thriving food scene, plus team away days in cool locations.
We're very open about what we're working on, and the best places to learn more are our buzzing community forum and our blog.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Whatever your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability - we want to hear from you.