Palta is a multi-product tech platform developing several mobile apps focused on health and well-being with a combined audience of more than 50 million monthly active users. Our portfolio includes such successful companies as Flo (global leader in female health), Simple (12m+ downloads, the most popular intermittent fasting app in the US), Zing (personal fitness trainer), and more.
The rapid portfolio growth is fuelled by the recently raised $100 million in a series B round led by VNV Global.
Simple is in the top App Store Health & Fitness categories. App's audience keeps rapidly growing both in US and European markets - the number of downloads has already exceeded 12 million.
We are proud of our people, and we believe that Simple team is the central pillar of our success and the company's most valuable asset. So, if you are interested in health & wellness, enjoy solving non-trivial tasks, and you've always aspired to become part of a global international project — we would love to hear from you!
We’re looking for a freelance Motion Designer to help the Creative and Marketing Teams into their workflow.
- Create compelling visual motion design through memorable creatives to drive conversion, sign up, and retention.
- Create direct response and on-brand designs banners, resize the elements for different platforms.
- Pitch and brainstorm ad/branding ideas that propel the brand into the stratosphere.
- Stay in touch with the team and get the job done on time.
- Experience in marketing, SM promotion (ASO, paid search, paid social, influence marketing, awareness campaigns).
- Self-management skills, remote work experience.
- Confident in working with basic shapes and text animations, effects and presets in After Effects.
- Strong communication skills (fluency in Russian and English).
- Mesmerizing portfolio. Please send us the link.
- Comfortable with working within fast-paced environments, delivering multiple simultaneous projects.
Our key values are:
- Driving change through a positive attitude. We are a companion and a 'nice place to be' rather than a military sergeant who pushes ultimate results
- Solving complex problems with simple (yet effective) solutions;
- We build our decisions based on testing and research, and intend to develop 'best in class' product culture;
- What we do should bring value to our users and have a positive impact on their lives. As a business we focus on long-time LTV and users who stay, rather than making money on quick and easy hacks but losing trust on the long run.
Why working at Simple is awesome:
- A high-growth mobile product (#1 fasting app in the US and now expanding across Europe).
- Long-term cooperation with stable payment.
- Open and democratic team communication.
- Remote work from non-sanctioned countries.
Please read our privacy notice in respect of your application
Please note that your personal data will be stored for one year, as reasonably necessary to resolve any disputes within the hiring process, if any occur.