Experience: 3+ years
Designation: Graphic Designer
Work Location: Bengaluru
About the role:
At Bizongo, we are building a platform for the packaging design community to collaborate seamlessly with brands. The role is for packaging graphic designer to join the Bizongo Design Square team. The person will be responsible for designing the packaging for clients of Bizongo from various industries like FMCG, E-commerce, Consumer Durables, Food and Beverages etc.
At Bizongo, You’ll get the opportunity to collaborate with designers, engineers, business leaders, product managers delivering a service to disrupt the world of packaging design.
- Drive the execution for packaging design
- Responsible for research, thought creation, conceptualisation and execution of projects pertaining to areas of packaging design
- Set up a user-centred design process for all projects where we respect and understand their real motivations, behaviours and goals.
- Exploration, conceptualisation and execution of packaging design for key clients of Bizongo Design Square
- Validate the applicability of designs from a functionality standpoint in collaboration with our in-house technical experts team
- Collaborate with the structure design team to align the graphics with the form of the product
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates experience in design thinking and powerful conceptualisation.
- A strong foundation in graphic and information design, color and typography
- Curiosity about materials, printing and manufacturing processes .
- Some experience in packaging design projects is a definite plus.
- You are a designer that is constantly inspired—motivating those around you through your passion and drive for what you do.
- Your design process emphasises a lot on data and research
- New ideas and challenges excite you.
- You are eager to visually communicate your ideas through prototypes to test with users.
- You thrive in a collaborative workplace; partnering with other designers, engineers, product developers, partner growth and other disciplines throughout the company.
- You are a problem solver that is excited by a challenge. You enjoy sitting in a room and whiteboarding ideas to confidently come up with simple, elegant solutions that everyone can move forward with.
- You enjoy a little flexibility in your work. Our growth means there are constantly new things to work on every day, as such it’s likely that you’ll often be working across the board on new and exciting projects.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach to a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo.
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL.
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment.
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017.
- This year, Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category.
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company.
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce.
About the Company:
- Company Website: www.bizongo.com
- Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by a clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
- Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first-level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Then, B Capital Group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC. Most Recently, Bizongo is in process of raising fresh funds to ramp up technology and product offerings.
- The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us an enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 530+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.