We’re DigitalMarketer, an e-learning company that offers digital marketing training and certification for marketing professionals, founders, and digital agencies, and we’re on a mission to DOUBLE the size of 10,000 businesses by 2020!
How are we doing this? Through high-quality content and community!
Our design team produces all graphic design assets for DigitalMarketer and its sister brands, including web pages, blog posts, social media images, and more.
Our Designer will work closely with our Lead Designer to produce graphic assets needed for marketing purposes as well as product. Additionally, this individual will be involved in producing web pages and graphic assets that support the teaching of our training and certification products.
This is an in-office position.
- Assist with maintaining and creating stylized content for our websites and social media channels to increase reach, engagement, and follower growth
- Create, maintain, and assist in the production of stylized and branded, downloadable PDFs for use on the DigitalMarketer and associated companies’ channels (blog, podcasts, email, etc.)
- Design new web pages and create/edit webpage templates for company's various brands
- Produce feature images, CTAs, infographics, contributor image editing, etc. alongside the Managing Editor, Copy Editor, and Podcast stakeholders for use on the DigitalMarketer and associated companies’ blogs and podcast pages
- Create and maintain the production of graphics (illustrating and sourcing creatives, designing, editing, optimizing, etc.) for the DigitalMarketer and associated companies’ social channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.) alongside the Social Media Manager
- Submit new ideas for increasing the value of all marketing-related DigitalMarketer visual assets in regards to watching what other companies are utilizing, what’s working now in our space, and how products can look their best on our websites and social media channels.
- Assist Video team with the development of design templates and assets
- 2+ years of graphic design experience
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe CC Suite
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Ability to manage internal content creators
- Demonstrated creativity
- Prior web design experience is preferred
- Marketing experience is a plus
Full-Time employees are eligible for health and welfare benefits.
- Health, Dental, + Vision Insurance
- HSA plan with Company Matching (for eligible HDHP enrollees)
- Company-Paid Telemedicine Plan
- Company-Paid Mental Wellness, Financial Wellness, + Legal Counseling services
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- 15 Days of PTO per year (pro-rated based on hire date)
- 401K Plan with Company Matching!
- DigitalMarketer product access + annual membership
- Snacks, coffee, + weekly catered lunches
Exact compensation will be discussed during the interview, but as a general rule, we believe in paying people well and providing them a fun place where they can do meaningful work.
DigitalMarketer provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DigitalMarketer complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.