Are you a design perfectionist? Do you love finding creative solutions? Are you a maker at heart? You’ll want to read on... We’re looking for a self-driven Graphic Designer to join our collaborative, in-house creative team in a permanent role.
What you will be doing:
Every day is different and full of creative opportunities. Working in our Kyiv office (well, working from home during this quarantine period). You might be designing a crafty illustration for our next big campaign, building an email design for our global community or creating a new GIF for our Instagram stories.
Reporting to the Graphic Design Team Lead based in our London office and working closely with our team of smart, kind makers in the Brand & Content team and beyond, you’ll be a driving force behind exciting new creative ideas:
- Designing creatives for marketing campaigns, with an “always learning” approach to design in line with brand guidelines.
- Making our landing pages look creatively inspiring.
- Layout design of our exclusive brands knitting and crochet patterns into the appropriate brand guidelines.
- Design of private label collateral (i.e. printed flyers, promo giveaways etc) in line with brand guidelines.
- Creating beautiful imagery for the Inspiration hub,
- Editing videos, gifs, banners and more.
Who you are:
- Ideally you’ll have at least 2 years of experience as a graphic designer within a commercial/marketing environment.
- You have an eye for creative design and brand aesthetics - You’ll know how to make us look awesome!
- You have excellent written and spoken English.
- You make things happen! You come up with inspiring ideas and see them through to the end and you’re not afraid to take ownership.
- You are a self-starter with a hands-on attitude, able to juggle several different channels (and sometimes yarns).
- We are a highly collaborative team and love to work together on conceptualising ideas, so good interpersonal skills is a must.
- You can work to tight deadlines and can be relied upon to deliver great quality work within a quick time frame.
- You know the ‘ins and outs’ of Adobe Photoshop like the back of your hand.
- You have good knowledge of Adobe InDesign to create beautiful pattern design layouts and print advertisements.
- You are able to respond well to feedback from multiple team members.
- You are able to analyse data to assess the success rates of artwork.
- We love to try new things here, so you’ll be on the pulse of what’s trending within the market, acting quickly upon potentially engaging opportunities.
- Bonus: You have good knowledge of Premiere and After Effects to edit our YouTube and social media videos.
What we're offering:
- The opportunity to join a fantastic team of really bright, motivated, and driven individuals who will support you at every stage of your journey
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience
- Benefits package
- Central Kyiv office location (Zhylianska 75)
- Remote work for the quarantine period
- Working environment that values excellence
At LoveCrafts we're on a mission to help everyone feel the joy of making. We're building a home for makers - LoveCrafts.com, an online home to shop, share and dream in crafts. Through a unique blend of content, commerce and community, makers can find inspiration for their next project, shop craft supplies, and connect with a like-minded people around the world.
Since launching in 2012, we've grown incredibly quickly. We're a member of the prestigious Future Fifty and 20th place on the FT's list of fastest growing European companies. All thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA.
We've been fuelled by investment from Europe's leading venture capital firms; Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity Partners (Skyscanner, Matches Fashion).
We're playing with the very best in web, mobile, social, commerce and media technology as we create the perfect digital home for crafters. Our team is filled with ambitious, curious, entrepreneurial and occasionally kooky makers. We hire and nurture inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment.