Who We Are:
MultiMedia owns and operates a thriving and growing adult-content, live streaming and chat platform. We steadily rank top 20 nationwide and top 50 globally on Alexa-list, and host over 10 million daily users! We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join the team remotely or in any one of our California offices. Apply for this opportunity to work on a huge variety of projects, create exceptional-quality graphics, and make an impact on the experience of the millions who use our site!
What You’ll Do:
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure a consistent brand perception across all channels
- Communicate with stakeholders across various departments to ensure that published projects meet expectations.
- Solve design challenges while adhering to the brand aesthetic
- Manipulate photos when needed
- Develop and design a variety of digital materials including social assets, website assets, email marketing (newsletters), invitations, advertisements, banners, and other publications.
- Provide multiple solutions based on user needs, business goals, and technical constraints for any given project.
- Create end-to-end user flows, both low and high fidelity, and prototypes as needed.
- Prepare content to be published, by moving copy and other assets into our content management systems.
Need to Know:
This role is a part-time contract position and will report directly to the Head of Art, UI & UX. Please submit or link to your portfolio as part of submitting your application for this role!
Skills We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital Art/ Graphic Design/ Fine Arts/ etc.
- 2+ years designing for consumer-facing products across mobile, web, TV, preferably in the content creation or consumption space.
- Digital design background, preferably in Sports and Lifestyle.
- Great communication skills to be able to articulate your concepts, vision and decision-making.
- Self-sufficient with the ability to multi-task and manage a deadline driven workload.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders across the organisation.
- Driven by success but learns from missteps.
- Excellent client management skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast growing environment.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Excellent organizational skills
Multi Media, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.