If you’re a web savvy, content-absorbed visual nerd who has a deep love for turning ideas into visual creations - we need to talk.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer who will own the end-to-end design process of creating visual content for our community. As a Graphic Designer you’ll be working closely with the Digital Marketing team to interpret & communicate our brand messaging and our products’ value proposition via visual interpretation on social media. But it doesn’t have to stop there - you will also work with and get exposed to all areas of Customer Success Management, Digital Marketing, Talent Management, Sales & Web Development within the business.
If you believe in designing for an audience that continuously grows and challenges you - we want you! Great design serves purpose, and yours must too. StoreHub serves customers from a variety of cultures - locally and internationally. Our visual content needs to be flexible enough to be able to effectively suit all markets that we target.
What you will do:
- Create graphic designs for digital marketing campaigns that will be executed on Facebook and Google.
- Effectively communicate our value proposition and brand messaging in physical collateral via design (brochures, offline adverts, flyers)
- Design and create social media collateral for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Line, etc
What you will need:
- Diploma / Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design or equivalent.
- Min 1 year working experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
- Proficiency in video editing programs such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Corel VideoStudio, etc. would be an additional plus point
- A strong understanding of marketing and advertising principles.
- A solid portfolio that demonstrates strong design skill and describes your process.
- Highly committed, with a proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Developed organisational, planning and problem solving skills
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment, with a genuine interest to make a difference in a growing business.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS
- Familiarity with UI/UX
- If you've published your own website, blog, webshop/web app or worked with any CMS like Wordpress before
- Video editing, rendering and correcting skills.
All applications must come with your your CV, a Behance profile or portfolio!
We ask for hard work and dedication from all of our employees. In return we provide them with:
- Free Friday lunches and free parking
- Company sponsored monthly outings
- Medical and Dental Outpatient Visits
- Macbooks for everyone
- Recreation space complete with a Ping Pong table, PlayStation 4 and VR Headset
- Fully stocked fridge and kitchen
- Discounted workout sessions
- Continuous learning and education
We get lots of work done! We just also believe that as long as our employees are happy (and fed) they will be well equipped to give their best each and everyday. To learn more about what it's like to work here, check out our Glassdoor Reviews: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/StoreHub-Reviews...