- Location: Greater Nashville, TN
- Start Date: Immediately
- Full time: 45+ hours per week
- Direct Report: (Creative Director) Mike Danner, Director of Marketing
- Location: Franklin, TN (Greater Nashville area)
Purpose of the Position
- Create visual masterpieces in the form of infographics, ebooks, advertising, landing page design and video graphics.
- Collaborate with the creative team to produce design assets across all mediums including web, print and video.
- Designs will be used in marketing and promotions, infographics, social media, video, and more.
- Execute quickly inside a production workflow to ensure all projects are world-class and finished on time, every time.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Ability to design for marketing objectives
- Experience as graphic designer, senior graphic designer or production artist
- 3-5 years experience in both Photoshop and Illustrator
- InDesign experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience designing for web, print and video
- Ability to balance speed with quality in the work you produce
- Ability to manage priorities and multiple timelines across multiple departments
- UX experience and ability to design for web and basic understanding of HTML is preferred
Please provide a personal portfolio of your proven ability to deliver these desired results.
- What you can expect: 6 week onboarding bootcamp, formal review 90 days from start date, calendar year based quarterly reviews from then on.
- Platforms you'll be working with and trained in: (different for each job, fill these in with what you know and ask around our team)
- Team platforms: Asana, Google Apps, Slack, Droplr