Launched in 2019, BAM Management US Holdings Inc. d/b/a Binance.US ("Binance.US") is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
Binance.US, one of the most recognized brands in cryptocurrency, is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our growing Marketing team. You will be responsible for creating visually appealing designs and content that will engage our crypto community and support our brand campaigns.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver, passionate about design, and always curious to learn and improve their skills. You should have a basic understanding of marketing campaigns and a strong grasp of social media platforms. The Graphic Designer will work alongside our Art Director to create high-quality visual content for a variety of marketing materials such as print collateral, digital advertisements, social media content, and website graphics.
- Assist the Art Director in creating visual designs for marketing materials, including but not limited to brochures, flyers, posters, social media graphics, website design, and email marketing campaigns
- Collaborating with the Art Director and other team members to develop fresh concepts and ideas for marketing campaigns
- Develop and execute design solutions that align to brand standards
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery under the guidance of the Art Director
- Prepare and deliver digital and print-ready files for production
- Manage and maintain a digital asset library
- Keeping up-to-date with design, marketing, digital, and Web3 trends
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- A strong portfolio that showcases your design skills and creativity
- Strong understanding of typography and layout
- Motion design and/or illustration skills a plus
- A passion for emerging technology, financial markets, and the cryptocurrency ecosystem, including Web3
- Excellent grammar skills and attention to visual details
- Ability to multitask and work quickly under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma or comparable creative software
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and take initiative
*** Please include your portfolio and design samples with your application ***
The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skillsets, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
The starting base pay for this role is between :
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.